Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: A Dominion Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kukulkan

03-23-2012

Quote:
Sauron:
I'm Commander Sauron and this is my favorite thread on the forums.

This made me lol

Shattered Sun

03-23-2012

Up we go!

Albert Dakkar

03-23-2012

I show my support for this thread.

Arcanist

03-23-2012

Bump.

Stez007

03-23-2012

Scumbag Riot ignoring us yet again.

Cherokeepimp

03-23-2012

Riot hates dominion, it's pretty obvious at this point and they have no goals or even direction in which they want to go in.

It's only a matter of time before it becomes TT 2, I think seriously in 3-4 months, the population is going to be next to nil.

Kiddalee

03-23-2012

Quote:
Hot Teen Gays:
I'd like to see some sort of competitive statistic for dominion, but I don't want ranked gameplay. Honestly, the dominion community is horrible and ranked would only make the community worse. At least with a statistic attached to normals that anyone could optionally see you had a choice in how you viewed dominion.

How would you add competitive statistics without adding Ranked? I disagree that the Dominion community is horrible, you sound like you've never been to GD outside this thread; if we are that bad, having Ranked would allow people who don't want to participate in epeen wars to keep away from those who do, which would make us better, not worse.

Kiddalee

03-23-2012

Quote:
Para:
Unfortunately, there are too many people that do not realize there is a community that does understand it and can probably offer advice/games to play with.

Yes, it irks me to see legitimate Dominion threads that have been posted in GD and trolled to hell for the first two pages before I see any familiar names from after the thread got moved.

Also, Leona.

chide da jungler

03-23-2012

this thread has creativity and a purpose

do something to honor the OP riot, or go to h3ll

Kiddalee

03-23-2012

Quote:
Ha11uc1n0g3n:
Glorious Dominion! It's as if the game mode reached into my pocket and started lobbing money at Riot; and why not? Disposable income + insanely addictive game mode = Support for Riot.

I am able to play a greater variety of champions in Dominion, which means I am willing to buy more skins.

Quote:
Ha11uc1n0g3n:
P.S. Riot, all we're asking for is news and/or the return of Jabebot/Elo tracking to keep us happy until such a time that you finally deem the Dominion community attention worthy. I mean....we're so much fun, how could you NOT pay more attention to us?

Ditto. PS: Riot, thanks for the couple of Dominion bugfixes this patch.