You lose a lane, you are bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaturalBad

03-21-2012

Noticed this?

You make a mistake, getting you killed, and lose the lane.
"this GP/riven/annie...." "rofl he bad"

You just became bad.
Now the one who wins his lane will call you bad. Bad bad bad and the team will follow in chorus , bad bad baaaaaad
Now you are bad everytime someone dies or makes a mistake its your fault, because remember you are bad, you lost your lane, get it?.

Nevermind you won your lane the 20 last games, this one only counts, so you are ugly, and bad. Bouhouhou

Jordan Mohan

03-21-2012

Happens alot, its really annoying i know.

TNine27

03-21-2012

"You lost your lane, not my job to win it." -Jungler

Pisses me off. Okay, i lost my lane, and if you don't ****ing act quickly we will lose the game. Doesn't matter if it's not your fault, it will be your loss.

Sipsi

03-21-2012

Before and after doesn't matter. What matters is how you played now and you played bad. Therefor you are bad in their eyes. It doesn't matter how you view yourself, you're bad at this point in time.

Hexer

03-21-2012

Judging players at all is stupid. You win as a team and lose as a team, and if one person can't perform to your level or wasn't ready for what was going to happen to them in lane, take the time to go help them out instead of being a jerk. You don't win games by being a jerk to your team mates.

Zevalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNine27 View Post
"You lost your lane, not my job to win it." -Jungler

Pisses me off. Okay, i lost my lane, and if you don't ****ing act quickly we will lose the game. Doesn't matter if it's not your fault, it will be your loss.
See the problem is that your jungler statement is usually in response to you whining about how you didn't get any ganks and that our jungler is a total baddy for not holding your hand. I don't care if you lose your lane, I'll do my best to gank when the situation presents itself and I'm not helping out another lane but don't demonize the jungler when you lose your own lane.

tanvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

If you lose your lane, it's up to your team to help you and most of the times they wont...because you are "bad".

Crayon Puppet

03-21-2012

This OP, died to shaco rammus trundle gank at lvl 3. Noob didn't ward lane, dies to clown turtle and troll gg

Doosfin

03-21-2012

One time I was playing Gangplank, and two of my team mates decided I was bad because I didn't proc my 12% crit chance (only 5 mins into the game) on the majority of my Qs.

Joyskiii

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
Noticed this?

You make a mistake, getting you killed, and lose the lane.
"this GP/riven/annie...." "rofl he bad"

You just became bad.
Now the one who wins his lane will call you bad. Bad bad bad and the team will follow in chorus , bad bad baaaaaad
Now you are bad everytime someone dies or makes a mistake its your fault, because remember you are bad, you lost your lane, get it?.

Nevermind you won your lane the 20 last games, this one only counts, so you are ugly, and bad. Bouhouhou
you're natural .. bad.