League of legends in spanish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BayGoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

i was watching this vid in youtube of league of legends, and i noticed that the characters were speaking spanish, and even the announcer lady was speaking spanish, it sounded really cool, is there a way to change the voice files to make it spanish?? i would love to.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-02-2010

You're silly. Everyone knows that to convert English to Spanish, you just have to addo an "o" to the endo of every wordo.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malzahar View Post
You're silly. Everyone knows that to convert English to Spanish, you just have to addo an "o" to the endo of every wordo.
Mundoo?

As for the OP I don't know if there is a way on the US client, haven't experimented.

BayGoi

08-02-2010

lol, come on, i want to know for real xD

Magnamarak

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercutz View Post
i was watching this vid in youtube of league of legends, and i noticed that the characters were speaking spanish, and even the announcer lady was speaking spanish, it sounded really cool, is there a way to change the voice files to make it spanish?? i would love to.
ok, where is that video?

BayGoi

08-02-2010

here is one

http://www.xfire.com/video/2c533c/

but there is many more.

BayGoi

08-02-2010

btw, not just spanish, i've also seen dutch and many other languages, btw they are playing in the english server, but every sound is changed into spanish, as you can see in the chat they are all speaking english and the name of the champion is twisted fate ( english), so im guessing no one knows?

Amplification

08-02-2010

That shaco's clone death.. Lol "Waaowwww!"

BayGoi

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplification View Post
That shaco's clone death.. Lol "Waaowwww!"
lmao, i know, i also laughed.

Lyov

08-02-2010

i want that. so badly.
HA DESTRUIDO