Join the Riot! Riot Games is currently seeking Java and Flex Engineers!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnitedWeStand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Sad day. You used to have Java engineer intern which IIRC I fit all the requirements for

Increment

08-05-2010

I've asked this twice before on the forums and was ignored, but I might as well ask again as I'm quite the qualified candidate and the job is still posted two months after I applied to it. How long do you take to respond to people you're interested in interviewing? After how many days should a person assume they've been rejected?

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

any relocation packs with that job offer ?

=D

Loiathal

09-26-2013

Riot,

I applied last week to the Software Engineer (Core) position listed on the careers page, but have not yet heard anything. I have over a years worth of Java experience developing on a version of the Android OS (working on the OS itself, not app development), which is primarily multi-threaded work. I also have lots of experience with SQL/databases, C++, and especially JUnit.

Is this position still available? I believe I would be a great fit, but it's impossible to know whether my application has been rejected, or simply not yet reviewed.