Join the Riot! Riot Games is currently seeking Java and Flex Engineers!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feynt

08-02-2010

I'm still waiting to hear back about a programmer position. I'm sure I could do this too, Java is one of my favourite languages, but I'd rather be making the game proper more stable and cooler than making the website cooler.

Please get HR to check their emails, I've sent in three requests for an update over the past two weeks. >.>

aquaurchin99

08-02-2010

My friend Usuka Medik could help. But seriously, I have taken a year of Java in highschool last year, but I'm sorta loosing intrest. I wish I could be a part of the team someday though, or a part of another team. That is one dream that will most likely never be fufilled lest a miracle happens.

BlueBuddha

08-02-2010

i wonder if you would still get the points if you friend got fired before 90 days.

ChinkALogic

08-02-2010

It's 90 days after so that they know that the person they hire isn't a ****er. =D

daxus22

08-02-2010

i do not no anythign but i need riot points fast so tech me

IEatU

08-02-2010

Hey riot im taking ap computer science next year along with game programming senior year. Keep a spot open, will ya?

Qbr12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

So riot, i have a friend who knows a guy who knows a guy who is an epic programmer. If that programmer gave me, my friend, that guy, and that other guy's names do we all get 100,000 riot points? or does only one of us get 100,000 riot points? or maybe we all get 25,000 riot points?

Epistemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-03-2010

The career page link you gave doesn't work.

Scottomous

08-03-2010

zzzz I can do basic java script zzz

Algia

08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Are you a great Java Engineer or Flex Engineer?
You use technology like Java and Flex and wonder why you have so much downtime and server troubles?

1234567 ... 8