A Xin/Lux Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Gather around friends, family, 500 ELO scrubs for I will tell you about the story of how a stupid wannabe blonde sl*t tried to tempt a stone-willed warrior from the Ancient Warring States of China that mysteriously arrived to Valoran with her knockers.

Lux wasn't the first dumb hoe in Valoran. They're have been several such as Kayle, Akali, Ashe and Teemo. One day she was trolling around the mighty walls of Demacia and flashing her knockers to random people for fun.
However late afternoon she saw a man clad in armor holding his dic- *cough* spear.
It was love at first sight.
She ran to him and begged Xin Zhao to embrace her and make love to her but unfortunately the horny 12 year olds reading this were too buzy wanking to take note of detail.

Xin Zhao was dilligent and his will was strong. He could not be tempted by grace. Never has any man, women or mundo ever resisted Lux's charms. for that she was p*ssed like hell and aimed him lazor carefully and when Xin Zhao was sleeping one of his two balls imploded into light.

The Warrior was furious as his best friends J4 and Gay4 *cough* Garen called him immature names.

Xin marched towards Lux's house but her brother Garen answered the door.
"Whats going on 1balls?" he exclaimed.
"You wh*re of a sister Lux destroyed my right bawls" Xin Zhao replied
Garen was angry. He began to spin2win like a herp derp -5 IQ down syndrome inbred and unintentionally tore down the entire house. However this also broke down the walls surrounding Lux's room and she wa giving the time to Teemo!

"WTF!" The duo yelled out in shock.
"What!? What!?" Jarvan walked in. He saw Lux and Teemo and his jaws dropped.

Unfortunately Lux and Teemo were not aware of the situation as they were too focused in their actions. Teemo was repeatedly yelling "HUT 2 3 4! HUT 2 3 4! HUT 2 3 4!"

Garen commited suicide by punching himself to death and Jarvan created a wall around him and starved himself so he died too.
Xin Zhao with his superior strength and courage managed to withstand the horror before him.

"I can explain" Lux finaly noted
Xin Zhao simply walked away.......

"UHHH WTF just happened" This was all a dream for Twitch. He was shocked at the dream he just had.

Cerubois

03-20-2012

Inb4 deleted/closed thread.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

....wat

dPolly

03-23-2012

You sir have the heart of a poet.

My Right Ear

03-24-2012

duhfuq

Silver of Souls

03-24-2012

Glorious.

Feing

03-24-2012

I'm crying.

VoidBro

03-29-2012

ty for all the positive feed back.
Might do a Talon/MF story next

Grand Viper

03-30-2012

This...this has moved my soul Never in my life, have I been witness to such beauty, to such grace, to such word flow. This...this has reawakened my sleeping heart, to beat with life once more. Thank you, most gracious one, thank you for reminding me what it means to love again.

Seriously though, I found this funny. +1 mate.