Fastest Way to get IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhiBoiz

08-02-2010

^^ title says all

Pink401k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

Well, one fast way is to buy the boosts, if that's your thing. However, best is to make sure to always do your best to get first win of the day for the IP Boost. Then, winning obviously gives more IP than losing. Finally, Practice and Twisted Treeline have lower IP than Summoners Rift. Hope that helps!

Krazyxazn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-02-2010

IP Boost items, surrender if you know you can't win (as in don't prolong a losing battle, so you can get into more games), and try to make pre-mades with good champion synergy.

DantesRequiem

08-02-2010

While I don't support premature surrenders that is very true. IP is static and is based almost only on how many games you finish. (Probably not a helpful post but I remember asking the same things a new player and wanted to pass it on).

XartaX

08-03-2010

Doesn't surrendering reduce the amount of IP you earn for the match? or did they remove that? I honestly haven't looked at the IP earning breakdown after a match after I unlocked everything I need :|

Genuwine21

08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XartaX View Post
Doesn't surrendering reduce the amount of IP you earn for the match? or did they remove that? I honestly haven't looked at the IP earning breakdown after a match after I unlocked everything I need :|
Well you lose the chance to get the long defense bonus which i believe is somewhere around the fifty minute mark. Also in regards to making IP, here is a simple way... if you are below lvl 10 you can play lots of practice games, but if not here is my routine just to earn quick money.

4 practice bot games (use these to earn easy IP and test new champs and builds) also depending on how good your team is, you guys should be able to win in around 15-20 minutes, or if you all rush mid around 12. (remember to win in more than 11 minutes so you get more IP)

normal games (using the info you collected from your practice games you should be able to do alright in normal games). In regards to the surrendering, never prematurely surrender, if your team has a few late game characters you may want to stick it out if it is close enough. Also if your team is close to the 50 minute mark you probably want to play it out for the extra ip

Jwapf003oVQ6AUwH

05-28-2011

well to all your questions i've got a simple answer
in order to earn ip fast....
you gotta enjoy the game when you enjoy you lose track of time so you earn ip
more than you qould think.

Jwapf003oVQ6AUwH

05-28-2011

i'ts a true story i played all weekend and i earned 2k ip

Jwapf003oVQ6AUwH

05-28-2011

in other account not the alphawolf8 acc.(didnt even touched it)

4THOT

08-02-2011

They're arent any "glitches" to help you get a LOT of IP very fast. They made sure to fix that so their RP remains a good source of income for the company. It takes TIME to make IP in this game. Sorry but you just have to keep plugging away.