Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Killing Jabebot better mean ranked is coming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethal stoner

03-21-2012

has there been any reason by a red why it was changed?

dazzel

03-22-2012

It undermines their matchmaking system and they don't want to answer all the questions about the flaws in the system so they choose to take the easy route and hide dominion elo, I for one am on strike till ranked, the credit card is put away and i won't play, and the worst thing that can happen to LoL is people not playing, stupid high queue times already will get higher. Bring on the ranked.

Cauldrath

03-22-2012

If you stop playing Dominion, it isn't really going to do anything but help kill Dominion. They're still going to keep running off of SR, in that case, which will only encourage them to ignore Dominion more.

I do agree on the buying RP thing, though. I won't be buying any more RP until we get some Dominion upgrades - even if it's something as simple as flipping the switch on ranked, adjusting the CS buff, adding a Dominion-specific item, or adjusting an existing one. I'm sure if we can make an obvious profit spike every time they give Dominion some love, it would say something about how much we care about it.

Maybe we should just all pledge to buy a certain amount of RP when they release ranked.

Jabe

03-22-2012

Quote:
RiotDev:
(Regarding patch) Nothing sinister. Just part of an ongoing effort to patch up holes in our platform and sweep up some technical debt. It was never supposed to have done that in the first place

A quote from a dev.

Kierloway

03-22-2012

I think the only way they're going to listen is if you guys stop playing the game. They'll notice a huge dip in their player base. I have stopped making any purchases in the store until they give out more information on upcoming changes to Dom, mainly the ranked mode. Not a whole lot, but if everyone that plays Dominion stops spending money, they'll either scrap it and we'll know they never intended to do anything about it in the first place or they'll get their butts on it. Money talks, and a lack of money forces people to change or do something about the situation. I for one have held true to my decision to not spend money on this game since I noticed Riot not commenting the evolution of dominion.

Riot, get it together. I have disposable income and you'll get none of it until I see some forward movement from you on this map mode. I encourage everyone here to do the same.

Kierloway

03-22-2012

Perhaps I was too hasty. I still plan on playing, but at their expense. I won't make a single purchase until ranked in released.

Lethal stoner

04-02-2012

any red on this .. anywhere?

IMSOJUICY

04-02-2012

Quote:
Kierloway:
Perhaps I was too hasty. I still plan on playing, but at their expense. I won't make a single purchase until ranked in released.

im playing one Coop vs AI game on Dominion every day. HUE HUE HUE HUE!

Jaghut Tyrant

04-02-2012

yep