Champion IP Price Reductions: Galio and Swain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phazeight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-20-2012

some may not be too happy, but at least they are lowering prices. I'm happy with that, just think its no coincidence that both galio and swain want blue buff to be able to do extremely well, more so then most champs at least, and they just nerfed blue buff. Oh well thanks anyways riot for reducing prices

Edremit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-20-2012

WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT TO MY MAIN?

I dont want to see more swains

Damie904

03-20-2012

Okay say I bought Galio about a week ago with RP, would I be getting a refund of any kind?

ihatebikeshorts

03-20-2012

This is a good trend. Even if the reductions are only a price-tier in difference, it's still good to see the prices being reduced occasionally.

YoBoZ TiFZ DaFuq

03-20-2012

GOD **** IT....all i want is a IP price reduction fo teh robot girl..uhh ummm...oh yeh..Orianna. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ REDUCT HERRRR...SHE TEH SMEXXXXIIIII

xXGospellXx

03-20-2012

Ty riot i was 4500 ip yesterday wishing to buy swain but got tired and buy gp first and now u low the price....is like u know when i want a champ and when i end buying another u low his price...gez...

EpicShoe

03-20-2012

Great, time to find a new main. No other champion has the swag that Swain has... or throws flaming tennis balls.

IAMSINGED

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Last week we cut the IP price of Irelia and Miss Fortune.!

dont know what world you are in but that was not last week...

Robzilla

03-20-2012

Aw man, I just bought Galio like two days ago, now will I have to message them about it or will I get my IP back immediately?

Feliandix

03-20-2012

I miss those times when there were 3150 reductions, but I can't say I don't like 4800 reductions and increasing the size of the 4800 tier.