Champion IP Price Reductions: Galio and Swain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLuckyxShadowx

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyvor View Post
Thanks for doing this AFTER I grinded and waited weeks to purchase Galio last night... I wouldn't be so frustrated if your IP prices weren't a slap in the face to begin with. Why should I or anyone else have to grind FIFTY games for ONE champion in the first place? RETARDED

Between these weak patches, overpromising and not delivering and releasing new overpriced 6300IP champs EVERY 2 weeks, this game is really starting to **** me off.

Here's some advice: Stop ****ting out champions every 2 weeks and do some REAL champion and item balance/revamp. 4800IP is PLENTY for Legendary champions. Maybe fix TT too while you're at it. And what's the word on the stealth rework? Magma chamber? Pulsefire Ezreal?

Stop being so afraid of making your own game better. Before this game was popular patches were actually significant, now they're just cash grabs for new champions and bundles...
i agree with the first part but it actualy takes around 63 games without ip and if you make 100 ip with a posibility of taking a minimum of 30 mins to 1 hour for each game opsed to the 5 mins of entering the code/credit card info for rp :/

hackiswerk

03-20-2012

sweet

xLuckyxShadowx

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Maybe the idea was to allow them to reduce prices more frequently, albeit by a lower amount? If this is the idea, it would make people who recently purchased someone not feel quite as bad, and open up the way for more reductions overall. Sure it might just be them being stingy, but you should also look at things from more than one vantage point if you want to get any semblance of understanding.
the only way they wil make more champions caust less (well a large group any ways) is a huge incress in rp being bought or they would use thier only income aka rp and whats with this part in your coment "Maybe the idea was to allow them to reduce prices more frequently, albeit by a lower amount? If this is the idea, it would make people who recently purchased someone not feel quite as bad" wtf if i just baught these champs via ip id be feeling pretty upset about it

Decimated

03-20-2012

Too bad Swain is barely viable with the blue buff nerfs...

Bu773rd0g

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

IP reduction on swain after blue buff nerf? Ain't that a kick to the head.

Bjorn Leifr Dagr

03-20-2012

mad <3 for galio. Not so much swain but still not a bad reduction

arousedmoimoi

03-20-2012

thanks riot for satisfying the LoL community. keep up da gud work. altho i gotta know WHY 6300 >> 4800 BUT NOT >> 3150?? DE HELL @$!@##$

Shakenspear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

I only just bought swain, do i get a refund?

ProArsonist93

03-20-2012

How about a Vladimir price reduction? Swain, Galio, Miss Fortune, and Irelia were all released after him. Think about it.

NoxDragon26

03-20-2012

OMG yessssss! I was really tempted to buy Galio since I tested him last time he was F2P