Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions that Can Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delirium Tremen

08-03-2010

Akali seems to jungle quite well in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLqahhvBxg

Wankeroo

08-03-2010

Tryndamere! You don't start at a golem or lizard...

FuYA

08-03-2010

You can jungle with Mundo and Taric as well. The question is do you really want too.

Fiddles
Amumu
Shaco
Warwick
Udyr

Get the most benefit from jungling and dont neeed Smite to make it happen. If you just want to have a lane open take Smite and go to town with just about anybody.

CrunchBerries

08-03-2010

Quote:
Zenthamos:
You must not forget, once Heim gets two turrets and a nade, he can jungle just as well, along with keep an eye on previous jungle places with turrets left behind...But hey, heim can do just about anything as it is.

Heim jungles really slowly and it would be a HUGE waste of the best lane pusher in the game

Publicity

08-03-2010

Nunu or bust.

OMBlah

08-03-2010

Quote:
CrunchBerries:
Heim jungles really slowly and it would be a HUGE waste of the best lane pusher in the game

He can solo dragon really early wipe the weaker jungle creeps without getting touched and then can stack turrets to be both wards and buff creep destroyers.

Heimer is a decent jungler.

CrunchBerries

08-03-2010

Quote:
OMBlah:
He can solo dragon really early wipe the weaker jungle creeps without getting touched and then can stack turrets to be both wards and buff creep destroyers.

Heimer is a decent jungler.

but why would you pick a "decent" jungler if you can have someone who can do it much faster and can actually pull off a gank. If there was a heimer on my team, I would most definitely put them in a lane. I always help Heimer get blue buff though

GasPwnz

08-03-2010

Quote:
Teh Idort:
Fiddlesticks
Udyr
Olaf
Xin(saw it happen but uh. wat)
Warwick
Shaco
Maybe Nasus (never seen it done. but the passive life steal seems nice)
Amumu (apparently. Not the best idea IMO. but never seen it done.)
Some others that aren't good jungles can start with smite.

Nasus can jungle ... (Tested)

WallaceGrover

08-03-2010

Why did I get thumbs down for a simple question?

Malak al Maut

08-03-2010

Tryndamere Ghost + Smite

Start at Wraiths, smite the large blue one. Kill the small ones. Go to Wolves, kill them. Go to golems. You should be level 3. Recall, buy boots, go back kill lizard. You're level 3 or 4 now. Go gank a lane. Start with Fortitude elixir and health potions. You want crit chance & armor pen runes.