Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Lulu Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoublesMan123

Recruiter

03-20-2012

she is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk bjlbhjlbjk

03-20-2012

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Chcrusader

Recruiter

03-20-2012

i cant buy rp how am i to get this????

Duriel

Recruiter

03-20-2012

Kids saying the bad skin = bittersweet.
bitches don't know bout my cupcakes.

0mnip0tent

03-20-2012

Quote:
Tyko:
Kids saying the bad skin = bittersweet.
bitches don't know bout my cupcakes.

No, I'd rather have the option to get the skin of my choosing. Without shelling out 1950 RP. Give me a break Riot.

LazyBub

Recruiter

03-20-2012

To be honest, the Bittersweet is more detailed than the Wicked skin, however Lulu has a terrifying face and a very dull skin colour. If the riot worked on the skin colour and remade the art, I would definitely buy the normal bundle, or even the double bundle.

WalmartLowPrice

Recruiter

03-20-2012

i like that each skin has its own polymorph type.... black cat, cupcake... nice touch!!

Villanz

03-20-2012

The bittersweet skin splash art is ugly

Cuix

03-20-2012

I'm surprised that Bittersweet is in the single bundle. I find that to be a far more interesting and engaging skin, with that hilarious polymorph. It works for me, of course, since I prefer that one, and it's a pleasant surprise.

I notice that others are commenting more on Wicked Lulu. How strange... It's a great skin, but better than Bittersweet? Weird. I had the same "guess my taste is different" moment on Ori's release.

Edit: Also, Lulu is glorious. She'll end up one of my favorite supports, almost certainly. Xypherous is god-tier.

LATZ Belial

03-20-2012

I bet it was nikasaur's idea to put cupcakes and a cute faced kitten on those skills lol >_> they r still amazinggggggg TY riot