Best 6300 ip Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykk9

02-20-2011

twitch totaly

Striking Dragon

02-20-2011

Ezreal or Miss Fortune, can't decide....

Ultimatnoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbon View Post
Unless you mean how poorly she'll faceroll, then I can name a few others. Every. other. ranged. AD. Carry. MF is the lowest damage of all them, with terrible utility. She's got a good harass, yes. Everything else is mediocre at best about her.

It's not her fault, really. They just nerfed Make it Rain and Bullet Time so bad that she now lives in obscurity.
Quoted for truth. Before she bought the nerf-bat, I loved to play her, now, just get an ashe whos better for 1/14 of the price.

uhBad

02-21-2011

i think blitz is best 6300 ip

I3itch Puddin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikHat View Post
The BEST i think though would have to be... Irelia hands down.
Yes, page 6 comments. Finally someone mentions Irelia. She's my personal favorite of the 6300's.
Q - quickly charge and pick your position (no cd if you kill so easy minion farming).
W - you heal as you fight, then you can activate it to add true damage. So all that armor your opponents have is useless. And the healing is nice if you have high attack speed.
E - I personally don't buy many health items that way when this is used, it's more likely to stun rather than slow. But either way, can be used to escape, pursue or gank really well.
R - Not the best ult in the game, but I like it. Ranged blades that heal you. Not the best, but it's better than some of the others out there.

natylok

02-21-2011

anivia ufcorse

windrixx

Recruiter

02-24-2011

I'd say Anivia for sheer potential (assuming player skill isn't a factor). Karthus can still carry if well-played (he feeds himself with his ult).

Ezreal sucks now. Don't even lie. So does MF. And Corki. Blitzcrank is a one-trick pony, but his one trick is amazing. :/ hard to gauge, as it depends solely on if you can land the grab or not.

Surrealist

02-24-2011

Corki, MF for carries.

Bleedndreamz

02-24-2011

Vlad is the universal noob stomper seeing as how he takes little practice, is completely straight forward, he is tanky while doing nice damage, and is practically impossible to gank.

Anivia and Ezreal would both tie for best 6300 champ in my eyes. They both bring good skill sets to the table.

Ezreal has an insanely good early game. In addition to that, he can grab red buff alone easily with a sheen in a health pot. Having red buff makes Ezreal a ridiculously strong early game ganker.

(And by ridiculous, I mean once you have sheen you 2shot(Mystic shot) characters in the side lanes give or take an auto attack.)

x

Anivia on the other hand is so so so potent in today's metagame, that is all about caster AOE damage. Anivia is queen. She offers great damage, aoe slows the entire team. However her most game changing ability is her wall, to isolate teams, reset team fights, reposition team fights. Some of the best utility around.

She also has a stun. It is hard to go wrong with her as a 6300 choice.

That being said both her and Ezreal have a learning curve. With Ezreal if you can't land your skillshots consistently, you will fail. With Anivia it is more combo oriented. Although she has a skill shot, a caster circle aoe, a proc ability, and a wall ability, all of which you need to learn how to land.

And by need, I do mean need to learn because both of these characters are very squishy if they do not use their defensive utility correctly.

So squishy in fact that when I'm playing ezreal sometimes I will find myself with no more than 2k health at level 18 when everyone is running around with 3k+ easily.

ooSKILLZoo

Recruiter

02-24-2011

definitely anivia.. makes you wanna go oh F*** on loading screens..