Best 6300 ip Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AS3Chyld

08-23-2011

best 450 ashe duh and 6300 i say noctunre maokai ezreal and anvia so broken lol so there all really beast plus all the newbies so it depends on preference and how u play

Captin Milky

08-23-2011

6300 Vayne she is squishy but have some brains and get the hang of her and she will be easy to get penta kills with

450 Ashe hands down

nighttiger55

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarraKulyan View Post
Anivia is Probably the hardest champ to master and play correctly, dont buy her and think your gonna rape face... at first .

Ezreal is really seems to be a one trick pony if going AD which everyone argues is the best now.

Karthus is ... a complete A-hole :D He's easier to play than the other champs, most annoying ult in the game hands down, not a bad choice.

Malzahar not mentioned, but hes the underdog, Very hard to play, misunderstood champ. Hes very viable now that they "Fixed" Cleanse. He is in the top 5 for hardest to play.

The others arnt worth the price :*(
this is true but it only took some 4 games to start going legendary most games

onejasminedragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Galio.
Sunglasses. 'Nuff said.

Art336

09-25-2011

Hands down Miss Fortune; all Ez does is give your enemies Easy kills.
MF has a nice ranged harass which procs on hit effects, she has a nice "w" which boosts her damage versus a single target passively, or bumps her as so that she's quite easy to as cap, plus she has the aoe slow for farming and ganking.
Her ultimate is a powerhouse in team fights, and all Easy brings to the table, really, is a hybrid spec that noone cares for.

Cerubus

09-25-2011

Don't understand why people don't like Ezreal, he can be good when played right. I played him last time he was free and owned about 80% of the time I went mid.

Forgot to mention that my favorite 6300 champs are: Nocturne, Caitlyn, Brand, and Maokai.

The Brophy

09-26-2011

Nocturne or Brand

NoeyFNompson

09-26-2011

Vladimir is the best 6300.

ßårtõLõtråß

09-29-2011

I agree, Kayle

ßårtõLõtråß

09-29-2011

for 6300 depends on your playstyle