Best 6300 ip Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The better Man

05-31-2011

6300 - Karthus
450 - Ashe

Etherimp

05-31-2011

My vote is for Anivia.. Tier 1 AP carry with a lot of versitility.

PlzenCZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

No one... u cant judge champions. there is champions that are good against others. like veigar against AP champs or Poppy against nukers...

mallowmachine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Um... not sure if this is the place to ask this but is Nocturne good?

Narvuntien

05-31-2011

It is definately not Swain... so UP...

brokenglasses123

05-31-2011

My votes for Anivia!

AzureLion

05-31-2011

6300- anivia. She has everything you could want from an ice mage except the ability to summon armies of frost minions.
450 - Master Yi. Master Yi is a personal preference. Yi can jungle and gank like no other. He can screw another team's mid game completely, and Yi continues to carry in late game. Btw, I do all this w/out runes. (build: Madred's Razros > Vamp Sceptor > Boots > Zeal > Black Cleaver or IE > Phantom Dancer > Bloodthirstier.)

AzureLion

05-31-2011

6300 - anivia. Everything one could want from an ice mage except the ability to create armies of ice.
450 - yi. Fast ganks and dps in team fights.

Jazz Bat

05-31-2011

A 3150 champion with runes.

Omnissions

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliq View Post
I regret posting this coz many ppl don't recommend Twitch as good champ to spend 6300 on. When I 1st started playin LoL Twitch was free so I tried him on my very 1st game. Had bout 12/16/4 and for my 1st game was rather impressed. People say hes 2 squishy which is true. After making him my main I have ascertained its all about positioning Twitch especially at 18 with hes ultimate. In a good game I average 25+ kills easy. If there 4 ppl killing a turret and im positioned a good distance I can take all of them out and expunge is awesome. If u get the jump on any champion no matter who it is you have a very good chance of taking them down and any partner they have. The problem is many people look down on Twitch coz he a rat. Twitch is the best 6300 character in the game and I have the most kills with him highest being 42 kills playing against obvious noobs. You need to get over the fact hes a rat and the 1 of the most hated coz of hes stealth. I love stealthing through team fight and picking off ppl running away or ppl who are recalling in bushes etc.
Again I hate to post this coz once you haters realize hes full potential you will be amazed!! He is truly worth it once you have mastered him and again its all about positioning especially if the other team is chasing down a team mate. Expunge counts for most of my kills. All my friends refuse to buy him yet when putting a team together he is the most requested of all my champions. You just need to take the time to play and master him for you to realize just how amazing he is.....trust me...and again I hate to post this coz I hardly ever play a game with him on the opposing team and if he is I still own him coz of the way I build him. My regret is ppl realizing that I am right and me facing allot more Twitches in the future.
Did the people you play against even buy oracles/vision wards? Also, if you can type using proper English, it makes it a whole lot easier and enjoyable to read. All champions can do amazing, you just have to get them in the right situation.

Personally, I would have to say Anivia is the best 6300, although pretty hard to master.
For best 450, I would have to go with kayle.