Viktor's Shop (Open RP)

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

As one approaches an old shack near the Institute of War, one can hear faint music wafting from it. Upon closer inspection, one can also hear machinery, see glows escaping from cracks in the structure, and even catch the occasional bright flash/loud noise. Above what appears to be the wreckage of a door is a sign engraved in block text, stating

"VIKTOR'S SHOP
COME IN".

Entering the shop, one is immediately struck by the massive clutter. At the far end, one can see large blueprints hung up on the wall, each detailed schematics for various parts and technology used in Viktor's construction. The leftmost wall is covered by metallic arms and feet of various designs, evidently prototypes used in Viktor's construction. Finally, the the left wall is very dilapidated, featuring many cracks and missing chunks through which one can see a nearby road.

The floor is dominated by large bins storing materials and parts, various workbenches with many types of tools, and other unidentifiable contraptions. Near the right side of the wall is a machine with a seat and what appears to be large scanning devices, with a console next to it and various tools used for operation clustered nearby. Hanging from the rafters are star-rods, glowing with bright slightly bluish light and providing an almost shadow-free environment.

--------------------
RULES (OOC)

Feel free to stop in at any time, this place should be big enough to hold anyone.

You can "pick up" or point at various objects and ask what they do (just make something up since there's plenty of room to look around), but try not to do it too often.

If you want your character or some equipment to be augmented (much like my main RP profile), come on in and I'll try and mediate the process. Only a couple of people at a time please though.

-------------------
CURRENT AUGMENT PROJECTS

Firey Snake1 - Two-wheeled vehicle - 1 day to completion

-------

Jaykoboy

03-20-2012

((I'll be joining this later; I'm a bit short on time ATM, so I'm not going to be able to make a great entrance or anything.))

Delmegar

03-20-2012

((sorry Victor, but way to ditch End of Days Jayko.))

Jaykoboy

03-20-2012

((Well sorry. Didn't feel my presence was needed; I got bored of Hitashi, anyways.))

Fiery Snake1

03-20-2012

FierySnake kicks the door. Door breaks. Hello, I demand a two wheeler, that can go fast. What are your terms?

Ask Galio

03-20-2012

((I love how this kind of thing always starts with violence. Poor door.))

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Snake1 View Post
FierySnake kicks the door. Door breaks. Hello, I demand a two wheeler, that can go fast. What are your terms?
Viktor turns off a third-hand-mounted welding laser which is currently working on what is apparently a metal leg, removes a pair of goggles adorned with lenses and other gadgets, and replies:

"I have little need for money, as the League provides me with all the materials and tools I could ever need, and I don't have to eat or drink. Motors are also not my strong suit. However, I think I can work something out. I'll need the following:"

Viktor scribbles down a list consisting of the following:
New doors, delivered and installed
Wheels for this vehicle
Your weight measurement
3 standard star-rods
and hands it to the lad with the flaming snake jacket.

((no problem, my terms for any gadgets will involve repairing the damage they did :3))

Fiery Snake1

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Viktor View Post
Viktor scribbles down a list consisting of the following:
Wheels for this vehicle
Your weight measurement
3 standard star-rods
and hands it to the lad with the flaming snake jacket.
FierySnake reads the list. Flips it upside down

DOES ThAT MEAN A PEICE OF WOOd WITH NAILZ!!!

Wheels for this vehicle, 3 standred star rods
DO A DIFFERENT DIMENSTION FOR THESE PARTS I GO.

Your weight measurement
100 pounds

FierySnake then flames his sword and sword turns to a motorcycle. Ride the motorcycle and crashes the wall. Flies away to his ship in Ionia.

Arrakasta

03-20-2012

((Here it's mine, and a link to my character, hope it is good http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1432

Arrakasta entered the shack quietly, throught were the door once was.As soon as he entered, he noticed Viktor.

"Viktor, sir, I am not to bother you, could I have a new left arm and right eye?" HE asked the ZAunite cyborg.

He quickly waited for his answer

((hope it's good))

Fiery Snake1

03-20-2012

((should have posted this early but could not http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1424 ))

12345 ... 10