Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends text ringtones

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidnightK1NG

Recruiter

08-02-2010

I just uploaded to funformobile.com 8 league of legends ringtones that are characters voices. i saw a post saying someone would pay for nasus champ select and thought it'd be way cool to have a couple. hunted em down and here they are. i have posted:

Mundo
Annie
Teemo
Nasus (champ select)
Zilean
Alistair
Evelyn
Katarina

Its a free site and a bit difficult to navigate but ive been using it for a while without problems. Go to the site, set up an account, then go back to the site (reenter link or back till ur there) and dl the tones. Have fun!!!

*the uploads aren't showing publicly. If they still aren't soon send me a friend request so u can look at my upload and get them that way. names MidnightK1NG. Hope it wrks out*

darwing

08-05-2010

they r awesome but would u upload twisted fate and master yi and ashe please

ULTRANUBSAWCE

06-07-2011

Lux would be sick, kassadin too

DewodahS

07-30-2011

needs more ringtones!

Loobiz

05-25-2012

i want nasus telling me "you have a new message" or something like that come on riot would be awesome!!!