Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Libalaw

03-20-2012

Anyone done the level 16 6 stack cho with lulu ult? Does the size difference make him massive?

JMoneyFresh

03-20-2012

My lulu last game played roamer. REALLY good at it. She'd just cover lanes for people who had to b, and then flash in w/ polymorph and the helix skillshot to cc people down. We got so many kills from her.

Lerry the Lebster

03-20-2012

I must say, I don't understand the logic of giving Lulu a spell that buffs ability power when the support always lanes with a ranged carry in the current meta. To me it strikes me as Riot is just completely trying to plead ignorance of how formulaic and predictable the ranked team comps are.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Bob is playing her solo top atm.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-20-2012

her passive will probably get a strong nerf bat soon. after that, she'll be a support character

Raptorx123

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
soooo you say that Lulu a support champion can jungle but not leona how is this ok?

IS14696195e1336cdef530a

03-20-2012

i would like that you NEVER make a taric spotlight ^^ to many will begin play taric adn i will lose my favorite support in all ranked

but just make a soraka it would be hilarious
oh snap vayne tumbled i need give her mana (else you could jungle with her )

fueled

Recruiter

03-20-2012

I just played a game with kog/lulu bot with a nunu jungling...If you want to know truly terrifying..imagine kog with blood boil and lulu's shield *shudders*

Aeolian Melodies

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
would you prefer the soraka champion spotlight?

Welcome to the league of legends champion spotlight featuring soraka, the starchild.

Here i cast astral blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the soraka champion spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how taric, alistar, or leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and miss fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but i didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
marry me and let's have babies together <3

fueled

Recruiter

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
As soon as I heard that in the spotlight I thought "oh phreak, you trickster!" It just goes to show how people really do take champion spotlights as divine providence