Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kino Reldon

03-20-2012

Quote:
FOH galo:
People seem to confuse pocket healer with support I've noticed. Pocket healer is a KIND of support, but lulu definitely doesn't have the pocket healer kit.... seeing as she has no heal.

Yup, exactly. I've catagorized all supports under two catagories.

Defensive support: Focuses on keeping the ally alive through heals, shields, and debuffs.

Offensive support: Focuses on keeping the ally alive by keeping the enemy away from the ally, by being able to harass and disrupt the enemy's playstyle.

Lulu obviously fits under the offensive support category. And I love it.
I just wish I could buy her. She costs so much right now. QQ

ninjaipod

03-20-2012

solotop lulubob:
http://clgaming.net/live/335-guardsman-bob

dalzara

03-20-2012

Quote:
jars:
AS-on hit is stupid. put pix on someone who actually builds as

Hehe watch guardsman bobs stream right now he has been doing AS on hit with lulu for the last hour or so and has been dominating with it. Its pretty scary how well it actually works for her.

GrimsIey

03-20-2012

naw, jungle.

Ginger976

03-20-2012

Quote:
NotHomo:
pls don't maek joeks in spotlyts. really though, you have no idea how many people want to be "like Phreak" and thusly bring down the game.

it's as irresponsible as Tupac or 50cent telling people that yelling fire in movie theaters or bomb in airports is fun.

don't do it sir. please be professional

@Phreak Congrats on getting compared to Tupac and 50cent. I bet you never thought that being in the video game industry would get you compared to some of the hardest ass gangsta-mother****ers out there.

Delimon

03-20-2012

Nope, I only saw a retarded lulu wasting money on attack speed items when the pix's purpose was to be put on other champs with higher attack speed. It's not riot's fault the champ is made well, it's the players who're using her wrong that's f***ing her up.

LivesToFeed

03-20-2012

lulu is never going to be played as support as long as her passive works so well with attack speed on hit builds from her. put her ass in top lane and build her like teemo/kayle and rail people

its not like she needs items to scale her base scaling is high due to being a support in the first place

Micro Neutrino

03-20-2012

Quote:
Phreak:

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.

Not gonna lie that jungling line was hilarious and made the video for me all that more so better.

However if anything it might be the streamers to blame since I've been only seeing them run lulu as AP mid and solo top. Guardsmanbob has been running her mid/top all day as far as i've seen and in other streams you see people running her like that also in high ELO games. Seeing how tons of people copy them that might be why.

Then again people don't like support generally so I guess they try to force her to play in other roles.

Kaolla

03-20-2012

Quote:
Delimon:
Nope, I only saw a retarded lulu wasting money on attack speed items when the pix's purpose was to be put on other champs with higher attack speed. It's not riot's fault the champ is made well, it's the players who're using her wrong that's f***ing her up.

attackspeed lulu messes bots up BAD.

AdventHawk7

03-20-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
When have I ever denied it?

It's all in good fun.

<3!

Then you were trolling us the whole time that Lulu was our "much anticipated" support champion?

We want a real support champion, not another Oriana/Karma that will never be used for that specific role.