Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healcannon

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?
I play an aggressive support ap soraka who revolves around harassment via bananas and timing her silence correctly. Ive worked myself to gold using it and have put months worth of effort into mastering it. So dont mock us phreak. Its not our fault you do nothing bot lane.

Downvote me fan boys but it doesnt change the fact hes played support in ranked only 13ish times. Thats not enough time to even get good enough at 1 support champion.

Quintessence

03-20-2012

Quote:

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
+1, haven't agreed with you much phreak but i gotta give you this one.

Anomandar

03-20-2012

Quote:

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
Joke or not guess what half the trolls in the LoL universe will be doing with Lulu...

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:

laughed so hard

IshiFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:

But you forget Phreak, 90% of these people think your word is gospel! I bet anything someone has built a TF on her too!

We may still love you like a brother.. But...It's all your fault!

Sesami

03-20-2012

Honestly, I was really hoping she was viable as a jungler. Would be nice to have a champ with some freedom of variety.

bigfool

03-20-2012

Quote:

well...does that mean Riot want to remove soraka?

ZolrainAlmighty

03-20-2012

I did but Pix is a flipping troll.

I fix kills for tristana but cuz im trying to help lower them down with my basics pix's bolts kill them im like FUUUU WHY?

warmblodded20

03-20-2012

Quote:

thank you for admitting that soraka is completely useless except as a healbot

CountMoriarty

03-20-2012

Yeah I thought the spotlight was pretty legit. People aren't playing her support because they think support isn't fun, because they think support is heal and ward. The one part of the spotlight where freak was like "I'm junglin her" I thought it was "lol this is funny freak jungles everyone where is the trinity force joke" but I did cringe because I knew it would make a lot of players think they can jungle her instead.