Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digital Badger

Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomandar View Post
Sorry. It's not Phreaks fault...
No wait IT IS HIS FAULT!!!!
Read that post of mine as you will, it wasn't particularly well thought out XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitality View Post
Had a LuLu try to mid against my LB. He was constantly buying health and mana potions to stay in lane and continue to try harassing.

It worked for a moment. Then I had items, he didn't, and I blew him up in one combo.
uh, your lb ... thats the point. lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atlas304

Senior Member

03-20-2012

support doesnt mean 0cs. using your abilities to aid your teammates, thats what a support is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr3mium

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
lulu + kog
lulu + trist are legit comps for bottom lane

kog/trists attack speed will be amazing for when they have pix on them, and since both of those carries are known for horrible early game whimsy will help them out in the form of CCing the enemy carry, also for kog whimsy is a buff to his q.

shes support, and should be played as so imo.
Another thing to point out is Kog and Trist have AP ratios so her buff will help them in that sense aswell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

Senior Member

03-20-2012

ezreal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr3mium

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
ezreal
Use that Pix with Ezs passive, along with an AP ratio buff to Ez. Ezreal will be more dominant in lane early and remain so later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healcannon

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Badger View Post
I main Janna and I was excited for a new support, but so far my tests find her more suited to a... I can't believe I'm typing this... "Attack Speed AP Carry Support". A weird combo of Shurelia's, Boots, Aegis, Rageblade, Malady, and WotA makes her do some pretty crazy dps while also being able to buff, cc, and otherwise do the support thing. Heck, Whimsy gives AP so she can make herself to MORE damage, and when you get the hang of that skill shot she's freakin' insane.

That said, she's a LOUSY support when it comes to going with the current meta. Its far too easy to snag CS and kills with, and the fact that most supports run with an AD carry bot makes her buff a little less useful than Janna's +AD shield.

But hey, if you're looking to try something different and have fun, break the mold, etc, you could do far worse.
what.... her cc is the best counter engage bot there is atm. Its like an ali headbutt without risking yourself. and you can kite the rest with her q. So wtf are you talking about. Why are you even trying attack speed ap on her. She requires her team to be good which isnt much different then other supports. But the fact you are going out to test this stuff is mind boggling how you have come to this random conclusion without it even being a day shes out. You did 1 custom game with her thats it...that states nothing and judging by your swiftness boots soraka i cant take anything you say as remotely serious


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nemofourteen

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzcastic View Post
AS on-hit... O___O
Mother of god!
less qq more pew pew is right


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-20-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomandar View Post
Lulu is a support champion. I will be playing her support.

Honestly, I blame Phreak (for realz this time). If you can't actually do a spotlight showing off a support champion actually in a support role then please get a actual high elo support player to do it for you.
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aitchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
This. ^

What Phreak said it's totally true, lol.