Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kawaiido

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara View Post
I was trying to play Orianna mid yesterday and lulu instalocked and sat mid with me for the first ten minutes stealing all the farm. It's not possible to compete with that freaking double auto early. She then left the lane, leaving me 2 levels and 30 cs down from kennen. Meanwhile team was flaming ME for being the troll.

I DONT CARE if supports CAN be played as ap carries. Go bot where you belong and let the REAL carries get farmed
The sheep says BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Sorry you got disrupted by someone like that, but come on...if LUX (labeled as a SUPPORT) can be more than that, why not Lulu?

dKtiGERR

03-20-2012

I can't yet, everybody keeps freaking banning her.

TwistedKeyblade

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
........atypical about her jungle route/build.
Tri-Force

obey the frog

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Badger View Post
Hey, it's not Phreak's fault. He plays everyone as a Jungler. It's like it's hardwired into his brain somewhere. See also: the phrase "Tons of Damage" and it's variants.
Best line ever seen on this forum by.. someone, or other.. anyways:

Inquirer: "Why isn't Ziggs out, what's taking so long? Can we at least get a Champion Spotlight?"
Responder: "Phreak is probably still trying to figure out how to play him as a jungler!"

LOL

theWeeBabyShamus

03-20-2012

full hard ap everytime. No one has jungled though. From what i see she is really good but doesn't need all the crazy AP items everyone is stakcing, i really think shes better as an aura and support champ. Even if u do, abysal, WoA, zekes, aegis, sher, and rand i think thats enough AP for her to do damage and enouhg auras and utilities to really make your team shine.

Apollinarius

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyara View Post
I was trying to play Orianna mid yesterday and lulu instalocked and sat mid with me for the first ten minutes stealing all the farm. It's not possible to compete with that freaking double auto early. She then left the lane, leaving me 2 levels and 30 cs down from kennen. Meanwhile team was flaming ME for being the troll.

I DONT CARE if supports CAN be played as ap carries. Go bot where you belong and let the REAL carries get farmed
Orianna can also support like a boss. Just because someone picks Lulu doesn't mean that he agreed to be chained to the bottom lane for the first 10 minutes of the game.

Khristophoros

The Council

03-20-2012

I saw a Lulu support in high elo normal draft.

Loganos

03-20-2012

Quote:
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...
A suggestion would be to invite pro players into the spotlight though.

Like, "today i am joined by Chaox and I'll do my best supporting him with Lulu".

GodEmperorLetoII

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunctionOverForm View Post
nope. every lulu ive played with so far, plays AP, steals cs, and feeds. Not kidding either. we had a lulu try to solo top....
They watch Guardsman Bob prolly :P 9k viewers atm, he's playing Lulu as solo top with AS style build. Has been dominating every single game. Granted he never said it should be how you play her in serious play since he's doing a play with bob and that means blind pick normals, but ya.

Quote:
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
Phreak, have you seen Gman playing Lulu? What do you think about AS style build? Combined with his passive he does tons of damage (hehe) and his other abilities are VERY useful in team fights :3

TheJukeBox

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristophoros View Post
I saw a Lulu support in high elo normal draft.
Have TSM stream it and M5 use it in a tournament first.

Then it will be official law.