Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LBJElbow

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke.
She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
I can't believe this had to be clarified lol

GiverOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Just give it time. She was release < 12 hours ago, of course people are going to try unique builds and attempt to ap, or possibly ad, carry with her but in the end her kit is designed as a damaging support, much like Karma and Sona.
Be patient and all of the pieces will fall into place.

Thanks for the new support champion Riot!

p.s. I'm glad that she doesn't fit a single mold, it allows for item diversity, role diversity, and overall better game play.

Peacedgod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Nope I carried as top laner lulu

Neuthung

03-20-2012

Quote:

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
Can we please get that Soraka spotlight on April 1st?

Talamare

03-20-2012

Quote:
When have I ever denied it?

It's all in good fun.

<3!
ffs Phreak its comment like these that...

Make you peoples favorite Red

SSSilhouette

03-20-2012

AS AP Disruptor KS Jungle/Mid with a support tag aimed at pedophiles for a marketing ploy.

Delimon

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunctionOverForm View Post
I think you mean his W not his Q

i mean he will get some ability for his Q .. but the real boost is the attack speed for his W and possible added 1% hp damage if the AP is high enough.
every 100 ap is about 1%. I've done 1200 ap kog before (uploaded it to LoL replays) and I kept 1 v 5'ing and taking out 3 of them before they could get away. If they ever got to close to my my w took out more than 10% of their health per hit even if they had mr, it's nice when you do get enough ap.

PitDante

03-20-2012

Quote:
The jungling line was a joke.
Where was your Trinity Force, Phreak?

You need it for supporting too!

Splendid Pie

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHomo View Post
pls don't maek joeks in spotlyts. really though, you have no idea how many people want to be "like Phreak" and thusly bring down the game.

it's as irresponsible as Tupac or 50cent telling people that yelling fire in movie theaters or bomb in airports is fun.

don't do it sir. please be professional
Professionalism is balls. If you want to be around cold, soulless people, go suck a politician's ****. Let us have our fun.

Phreak, keep being Phreaky.

fevercry

03-20-2012

Quote:

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
phreak...cmon don't troll that hard. it would be cool to show people timing of abilities (ie maxing armor, battling over pink wards, where to ward bot lane for jungle, when to auto...)