Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minimap Unlocks Camera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObesityNinja

03-20-2012

I noticed after the last patch when I went to drag my camera via mini map it would unlock my camera after I let go of mouse click instead of snapping back to me.

Is this a permanent change or did something happen for just this patch?

Darkened Zephyr

03-20-2012

OMG. I'm having the same problem too lol. Its literally pissing me off. I knew it was the patch.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I literally lost 2 games just now 'cause I couldn't play without this setting. Was too bust trying to find it.

Electric Railgun

03-20-2012

This just got me killed a good 5 times it is the most annoying thing ever worse then a nid spear

Brutalbruno

03-20-2012

for playing league for about 2 years now, i have always played with a lock camera. since i constantly click the minimap to look at other lanes, the new patch making it unlock the camera really is a big issue and i cant really play until this is fixed.
note: dont reply if your just going to say,"just learn to play with an unfixed camera."

R to the etard

03-20-2012

Yeah, I have played league for years now, only playing on locked screen.. Everytime I click on the minimap I am now forced to re-click the locked screen button while my screen goes out of control and I parade into my death by mistake.. Please take an interest in your locked screen players, we have dealt with playing on the purple team for long enough.. and now this.

1oussama

03-20-2012

Same I'll stop playing LoL till they fix this I just can't enjoy the game playing like this. I'll hope they fix this and really fast!

Pete The Phoemix

03-20-2012

The same **** happen to me i din't lose the game but it was annoying as hell i was pump cause of lulu but i found out that this simple thing none actual gameplay just an option ruin me it such a simple thing and riot fail on it come on riot fix this fast.

Seijaku TS

03-20-2012

ya this new camera function is bull plz fix it riot

voidlife

03-20-2012

same issue here. it has to be due to the patch. I hope it gets fixed soon

Mettalknight

Recruiter

03-20-2012

This is really terrible, I keep doing terrible because of this.

Edit:

Quote:
Seijaku TS:
ya this new camera function is bull plz fix it riot

Sadly I don't think this is a bug because it was on PBE. What I hope is to atleast have an option to stop this from happening.