[Guide] statikk's Take on Kassadin the Voidwalker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vespis

09-10-2010

Not to bump again but I've been working on a build for Kassadin (as a straight Kassadin player myself)

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Kassa...ab26abff64a34d

This is pretty much what I build, when I hit sheen, build Zhonya's and then finish off Lich Bane. From what I've seen there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about you, because RoA and Rylai's gives you survivability, so instead of kiting, you pop in, kill all and keep pushing.

0xpPersona

09-10-2010

@ statikk, just out of curiosity, are you somehow related to the statikk that used to play WAR on the Azazel(or something) server. I used to be in your guild (Aftermath?) and you used to play a shaman.

TheBestDD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

i can't decide which masteries should i go for .. 21-0-9 or 9-0-21

kassadin have 2 skills that depends on cd his q and r since his e needs to see 5 spells it will cool off before u will see 5 spells

from my point of view i see that 21-0-9 is better for these reasons :
10 extra ap from ignite
4% boost for magic and melee atk
4 dmg to minions and the 3 dmg from the other passives helps kassadin at early game to finish off minions and never miss gold

so what do u think ?

peyo

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestDD View Post
i can't decide which masteries should i go for .. 21-0-9 or 9-0-21

kassadin have 2 skills that depends on cd his q and r since his e needs to see 5 spells it will cool off before u will see 5 spells

from my point of view i see that 21-0-9 is better for these reasons :
10 extra ap from ignite
4% boost for magic and melee atk
4 dmg to minions and the 3 dmg from the other passives helps kassadin at early game to finish off minions and never miss gold

so what do u think ?
10AP from ignite sucks
4% (isn't it 5%?) is cool, but not worth it
3AD/4dmg to minions is garbage... learn to last hit
also you're getting useless masteries

9/0/21:
http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/100...31040032130301
u want this^

Ryusheen

11-16-2010

imho, i just loved to get zhonyas early and just nto consider it as a luxury item cuz t hat it actually gives u that 2 second invulnerable which is Huuge..(in teamfights when ppl used all their ults i mean, that happens alot in my elo bracket..) And i liked the AP boost too.. helps me burst more nowadays =)

and for masteries: i'm always a fan of defense masteries (especially that 60 extra HP) and CDR+armor penetration which is huge for me. It's just my opinion, don't follow it if u don't feel like it =).

SlimJimm13

04-27-2011

I do agree on the lack of usefulness of Archangels since I'm starting to see enemies who are now more informed and realize how important it is to shut down kassadin. I now no longer get to repeatedly spam a combo on a champ unless I make sure there are no other champs waiting to protect them and hard counter me after either wasting or denying my burst.

However, if you're steam rolling in game. It truely is awesome to get a fully charged AA with golem buff, and start roaming with 10 stacks on rift walk. The bonus damage from the rifting in makes it completely safe to waste my escape mechanism as a damaging spell because I am guaranteed the kill.

Dark1Magician

04-27-2011

gj RiotStatikk, that was instructive and fun to read.