Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All support team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2inchesofsteel

03-20-2012

So I laughed during the loading screen when I saw the other team of alistar soroka sona janna and malphite. But holy **** they wrecked us. Malph jungle, soraka building tank top, janna mid (with a triforce), and sona and alistar bot. No one my team fed or did anything stupid but they were unkillable in team fights bc they had four heals. Has anyone else seen something like this.

PsyRoseLight

03-20-2012

yeah, simple if you see this again

lock out jungle with wards, place an bursting at top, even tanking Soroka drops quick, gank mid alot from bot, bot hold with tankyish style play.

Wolofoloto

03-20-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1919444

TheRealTouche

03-20-2012

ummm....nooo.... smurfing normal queue MAYBE...still lack of viability is immense

do this in draft mode or ranked, you will get facerolled.

zhong guó rén

Master Recruiter

03-20-2012

eh I have seen strong janna mid laners that shield needs a nerf its like playing ad nid it is steroiding yourself ^^;;