Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonicMike

03-19-2012

Happy about the Jax and Blitz buffs. Even though I cannot stand Blitz, I have to admit he needed some buffs. Not so happy about everything else though. Take it easy on Shen...he just got buffed to viable not too long ago. Let people figure out how to counter him. I think doing one of the nerfs would have been sufficient, because doing both is going to hurt him a lot.

Miss Hathaway

03-19-2012

Riot dont know what to do with Shen... hahaha. And really? Nerf Janna? Another support nerf. Next patch we will see Lulu's nerfs too

Rito Luca

03-19-2012

This is pretty bad, shen is now nerfed again, 2 patches in a row, along with that blue buff is now completley pointless, life steal reduction is just saying "screw you" to ad carry's making vampie scepter a completley useless starting item, Blitzcrank users now are going to grab the hell out of people not to mention this was done while he was free week is going to make it the most insane thing in the world. The shaco change doesnt seem viable since he is always banned in ranked anyways. What in the world is going on. The only good thing I see here is LuLu. What about the insane Fiora burst damage going on in early levels and untargetable ult that scales off of AD? Holy jesus.

LuLu ftw

P.S.: Sejuani free week? Who is sejuani is she the new champion? Trololol.

asamu

03-19-2012

Quote:
LightLance7:
-6% lifesteal from Wriggle's now

It started at 15%... then they buffed it to 18%, and nerfed it again when they put 3% in masteries.

Kitchoua Tembo

03-19-2012

My blitz is now super happy! 30 mana is a huge difference!

Fixitorit

03-19-2012

Crest of the Ancient Golem scaling Mana Regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum Mana/Energy from 1%.
Really?

So u nerf Life Steal and at the same time u nerf ALL the Casters, junglers, whatever.
Cool for cats.

So its a complete Balance?

Ervex

03-19-2012

I'm not quite sure about Janna nerf. Lets see if it does make a huge impact on her... =/
Other than that.. patch notes approved.

CakuNoKami

03-19-2012

Irelia's Hiten Strike got nerfed because her sustain in lane was to OP? Then shouldn't Fiddlesticks sustain also get nerf? His Fear and Drain combo results him in full health.

Burnie

Recruiter

03-19-2012

Junglers... lifesteal and blue buff nerfs... noooooooo...

Tolone

03-19-2012

Scumbag riot nerfing blue buff, I already have to buy tears and catalyst on slowbird.