Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Update: Lulu, the Fae Sorceress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueQuail

03-19-2012

Time for the QQ about slow.

Rintes

03-19-2012

WHOOOOOOOOP! Can't wait!

Sarkan of Arkham

03-19-2012

TBH this new support champ has me somewhat worried. With the amount of hype she's getting, there's gonna be ALOT of people who want to play her, and play her support, which will lead to ALOT of inexperienced supports in games. Seriously, I'm avoiding ranked like the plague until Lulu's hype dies down.

Merluza00

03-19-2012

Rara :3

Morphine

03-19-2012

Super excited. I prayed to the Xypherous shrine every day for this.

a horse running

03-19-2012

Quote:
Sarkan of Arkham:
TBH this new support champ has me somewhat worried. With the amount of hype she's getting, there's gonna be ALOT of people who want to play her, and play her support, which will lead to ALOT of inexperienced supports in games. Seriously, I'm avoiding ranked like the plague until Lulu's hype dies down.

Much like with Xerath she is an incredible champion, but a lot of the noobs are not going to be able to get a good handle on her. Her kit is deceptively more difficult to master than one might think. Because of this I'd imagine the hype will die down fairly soon for most players, while maintaining high Elo darling status. And then the nerfs.

Diamondragan

03-19-2012

League of Legends: Now without patch notes.

The players will have to struggle to collect the data themselves, then die in shock of the horror at what would then lie before them.

All according to plan.

Quote:
Morello:
It's all going according to plan.

Girnt

03-19-2012

Quote:
PenguinPaladin:
no delay!

You mean besides the earlier 1 week delay? :P

Can't wait!!

FUN HATER

03-19-2012

swag

Misfitmonkey

03-19-2012

Why no patch notes.