Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What makes Fiddlesticks a bad mid laner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I destroy noobs

03-19-2012

I'm just curious as to why no one plays him as a mid champion. It seems to me that he's got quite a bit of harass, and that he can easily win most fight of trading blows. He's also relatively hard to gank.

Destaice

03-19-2012

Drain is only damage spell and has a high mana cost.

Poor AA.

He's slow.

IMLOwl

03-19-2012

One of the games ****tiest farmers.

Emperor Azrael

03-19-2012

Quote:
Whysopaperclip:
Drain is only damage spell and has a high mana cost.

Poor AA.

He's slow.

His AoE silence does damage, so does his ult, but I guess you were excluding that.

CandyPuffs

03-19-2012

Cuz people are too stupid to max Dark Wind before Drain in lane.

IS16e7c68f67142a

03-19-2012

His auto-attack animation is sickening.... Really, it's just bad for last hitting.

Also, his ult is really utilized to its strongest extent when coming out of the bushes or from behind a wall, can't really do that very easily straight from lane.

That's coming from someone who hasn't actually tried it though so I can't say it's from experience, this is just why I don't personally want to try it.

Chatterz

03-19-2012

not really a bad mid laner, but his kit definately makes him stronger as a ganking jungler....

Captain Swag HD

03-19-2012

Quote:
IMLOwl:
One of the games ****tiest farmers.

this. 1000 times this. If you go mid you will get outfarmed. You have to constantly gank to get kills to keep up gold wise.

pro4never

03-19-2012

He can't farm.

if he gets early bluebuff (god... leesin giving him lvl 2-4 bluebuff is a *****) he can be a threat but really he gets shut down by so many mid laners who have a brain.

That being said... his mass CC and late game dmg (if at all fed) are ridiculously annoying. QSS for everyone!!

Keybläder

03-19-2012

I miss the old days of 10 bounce darkwinds, it was so fun to max and watch the crow bounce back and forth really fast and take the champ's health down in such a satisfactory matter. Those were my favorite first bloods. he used to be my main, I mid laned him and I never lost, but once he got changed, it was drain or nothing, darkwind is merely a shell of its former glory.