Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deserve a ban; have never gotten one

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urfman

03-19-2012

I have gone through many-a-game over the past year and a half I've been playing, and I have
never been banned. I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I've done it. What makes me so
different? Why should I be spared punishment?

Riot, I'm asking you, out of fairness to the community, give me a 1 week ban.

Thank you.

Quote:
Centuros:
It's because every time you get targeted with a ban, you return yourself to the hand and replay yourself, iisn't it?
ಠ_ಠ

This, except I put someone much larger and more disruptive onto the battlefield.

Quote:
Welkowitz:
maybe what you've done doesn't compare to some of the filth that populates this community? could you give examples?

The most specific memory I have is talking about "sucking a *****" while a man mentioned his son was watching him play, and kindly asked me not to talk like that. I proceeded to "dock" and go into very descriptive gay sexual acts.

Edarkness

03-19-2012

confirmed attention *****

Alexandra Avdey

03-19-2012

A 6% false pardon rate was required...to protect the innocent.

Centuros

03-19-2012

It's because every time you get targeted with a ban, you return yourself to the hand and replay yourself, iisn't it?
ಠ_ಠ

Welkowitz

03-19-2012

maybe what you've done doesn't compare to some of the filth that populates this community? could you give examples?

Khourey

03-19-2012

There are easier and quicker ways to get a 1 week ban but you need to be much more disruptive than this.

Dankplank420

03-19-2012

Quote:
Centuros:
ಠ_ಠ

You win.

Rynhardt

03-19-2012

Quote:
Centuros:
ಠ_ಠ

I had to read it a few times then I got it.

Welkowitz

03-19-2012

Quote:
MasterTransmuter:
The most specific memory I have is talking about "sucking a *****" while a man mentioned his son was watching him play, and kindly asked me not to talk like that. I proceeded to "dock" and go into very descriptive gay sexual acts.

yep you deserve a perma ban.

Rynhardt

03-19-2012

Quote:
MasterTransmuter:
This, and I put someone much larger and more disruptive onto the battlefield.

Lord of the Unreal. With a name like MasterTransmuter, you could possibly be an illusion creature.

Better watch that your duo queue partner isn't getting reported, he only hexproofs illusions, not himself :V