Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what was your longest annoying game ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xedrox

03-19-2012

what was ur longest game ever?

i just went through mine of 72 minutes

Norman high

03-19-2012

did you win or lose? if you win = gg
if you lose = bg xD

Xedrox

03-19-2012

Quote:
Norman high:
did you win or lose? if you win = gg
if you lose = bg xD

sadly lost due to 4 vs 5 but we still managed to get other teams nexus down to 300 health but then they killed us

Heilion

03-19-2012

Old game, but 84 minutes I think?

Xedrox

03-19-2012

Quote:
Heilion:
Old game, but 84 minutes I think?

its so aggravating to loose a game that has been going on for so long

KRYPTØNITE

03-19-2012

I had about 1hr 1/2 long game where it was just back and forth for like 45 mins. The whole time I'm trying my best to carry the team with Fiora, and our shaco is like 2/16 and constantly trying to ambush the enemy team with his jitb in their jungle. I think I broke the fall back button that game. But we ended up winning that game. Moral of the story is that Fiora needs a nerf.

Danger Buttons

03-19-2012

52 minute bot game

BunniFace

03-19-2012

I'm sure it wasn't as long as I remembered but it felt like forever because we were on the verge of losing many times. Basically, we were winning and then Jax decided he wanted to stall to finish his build so we're like yeah okay. We won, but at one point I thought we were gonna lose and sold everything to buy 4 deathcaps. That one was probably a little over 50 minutes.

BloodWorth

03-19-2012

once a 3v3 vs all tanks lasted like 70 minutes it was hands down the worst/most annoying game ive played. And they were all tanky as hell.

PriorityOne

03-19-2012

Played an hour plus game where half our team kept splitting up and getting caught.

It got to the point where we had the enemy base down to the Nexus, but we couldn't win fights because someone would always be dead before the fight. Despite being 4v5 in almost every fight we still came out even.

The game finally ended when our Caitlyn ran all the way through the jungle to their base and BD'd the Nexus while they pushed in on us.