Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

make TT a 5 player mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitterman

03-19-2012

Everyone keeps saying that TT is unbalanced because it's 3 instead of 5, so could you guys just make it a 5 player map? Yeah, i know it's crazy smaller than SR, but that would be the point. I'm sure those matches would be a lot faster than both SR and the current TT.

Reduce the start time by 1 min so there's a lot less standing around, and get the thing done.

Concerto

Recruiter

03-19-2012

ewwww

TheRandomDonut

03-19-2012

I don't see this working too well. At best, you'll be having two duo lanes and a jungler, meaning the exp gain is slower. At worst you have a tri lane splitting exp more.

Keitterman

03-19-2012

Quote:
TheRandomDonut:
I don't see this working too well. At best, you'll be having two duo lanes and a jungler, meaning the exp gain is slower. At worst you have a tri lane splitting exp more.

But it couldn't possibly be worse than the existing TT. I mean, i play TT, but only as AD melee because it's so over powering on that map

Aionc

03-20-2012

I remember there was a mod that let you make a 6 player custom game with treeline. It was ridiculously fun.

Deathcapt

03-20-2012

It would be so crowded, Just Play dominion if you want a crazy wacky game mode.