make TT a 5 player mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitterman

03-19-2012

Everyone keeps saying that TT is unbalanced because it's 3 instead of 5, so could you guys just make it a 5 player map? Yeah, i know it's crazy smaller than SR, but that would be the point. I'm sure those matches would be a lot faster than both SR and the current TT.

Reduce the start time by 1 min so there's a lot less standing around, and get the thing done.

Concerto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

ewwww

TheRandomDonut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

I don't see this working too well. At best, you'll be having two duo lanes and a jungler, meaning the exp gain is slower. At worst you have a tri lane splitting exp more.

Keitterman

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRandomDonut View Post
I don't see this working too well. At best, you'll be having two duo lanes and a jungler, meaning the exp gain is slower. At worst you have a tri lane splitting exp more.
But it couldn't possibly be worse than the existing TT. I mean, i play TT, but only as AD melee because it's so over powering on that map

Aionc

03-19-2012

I remember there was a mod that let you make a 6 player custom game with treeline. It was ridiculously fun.

Deathcapt

03-20-2012

It would be so crowded, Just Play dominion if you want a crazy wacky game mode.