Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow of the Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anon8792

03-19-2012

I just recently got the Ico collection on PS3 and while playing through Shadow of the Colossus I kept thinking of Nautilus while fighting almost any of the massive Colossus that walked on two legs with a club. Anyone else think a Colossus skin for Nautilus would be awesome?(Also fitting?)

Edit: So no one is getting a Nautilus vibe from slow lumbering giants swinging clubs the size of houses?

Anon8792

03-19-2012

Gonna take a guess on this one, I need to do a drawing for anyone to care? I dislike drawing even if I'm mildly good :l

Anon8792

03-19-2012

No one thinks this is a good idea? He could carry a arch bridge support with some of the walkway still stuck to it so it has a similar shape to his anchor/pickaxe. Not saying the skin makes him bigger, but he seems like a good fit since he's pretty big and slow and anyone who's played Shadow of the Colossus would agree his attack animation is almost as slow as the early club swinging Colossus and Naut would look badass as a furry dirty man carrying part of a stone arch or something as a weapon