@ RIOT elo hell ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2012

I have two level 30 accounts. one is stuck in 13xx, the other I have 15xx. The difference between competence is astounding. But my question is why is it that I can skip away in 1500 elo with 7-0-9 as a jungler, whereas in 1300 I can't carry myself out of a wet paper bag. Anyone who has had this same issue please give some insight please.

J 2 the orel

03-19-2012

Because that's hell.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

wait till u go 11/2/28 on skarner and lose the match cause your team is horrible, the ad carry has under 50 cs at 30 min, your ap mid for some reason keeps taking red buff and feeding, and your solo top is about 5 lvls behind while your support is ksing left and right.

AnotherTryhard

03-19-2012

Elo Hell at its finest. Can't wait till Season 3

Sentient23

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo View Post
wait till u go 11/2/28 on skarner and lose the match cause your team is horrible, the ad carry has under 50 cs at 30 min, your ap mid for some reason keeps taking red buff and feeding, and your solo top is about 5 lvls behind while your support is ksing left and right.
your support has also had a full stack of 5 wards for the past 10 minutes while the map is completely dark

Tempzor

03-20-2012

kudos to updating the matchmaking system, rather than keeping the SLIGHTLY altered chess ELO system

2 of my friends have quit because of this.

ICcola

03-20-2012

5-2-24 leona.

I was suppose to be support leona but we had a sion for an ad range and our grag mid dc'd for the first 16 minutes of the game. Sion goes mid and practically force feeds fizz( fizz is 7:0 by 15 min in) I had to solo bot.
This good wukong and I dragged our sorry ass team for the win! It was awesome that we still won but really sad that this 2-10-2 sion and afk grag recieved the same elo as wukong and I