Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anybody want to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henryrocks

03-20-2012

Heyy guys i firstly wanted to thank you all for taking your time into reading this and actually signing up. Its 5am right here atm so i'll add all you guys after i get some sleep.I'm looking foward to some sick ownaging were going to do. I can just see it. Well anyways thank you once again and i'll get back to each and every one of you after i get some sleep.

-Henry

Henryrocks

03-20-2012

lol i'm at school right now and my french teacher dosn't care what i do cause i finished my test so yaa.... I'll get back to the people who posted here and i'll add them when i get home. Thank you guys. Ttyl.

Henryrocks

03-20-2012

Heyy guys i added all of you so lets play sometime.

Henryrocks

03-21-2012

bump.

Henryrocks

03-23-2012

bump

I CANNOT EVEN

03-23-2012

In game Username: Cypher0
Normal Wins: 110
Normal Losses: Probably more, I don't know how to find that.
LeveL: 30
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: ANY support at all, especially Blitzcrank, as of recently.
Other comments: I'm always on Skype, I know how everything works and who should do what where and when, and just generally enjoy playing with people in a more organized match.

Henryrocks

03-24-2012

ty added and lets play together sometime. I've played with a couple of people who sumbited on this thread. Glad to have another person.

No Horn Unicorn

03-24-2012

In game Username: Errius
Normal Wins: 1392
Normal Losses: ~1050
Level: 30
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: Nasus, Veigar, Lee Sin, Fizz, Viktor.
Other comments: Not retarded and know how to play my lane . Also have skype.

Queen Sejuani

03-25-2012

In game Username: OrchideeFalco
Normal Wins:608
Normal Losses: I dunno
LeveL:30
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: Lee Sin, Malz, Skarner, Graves, Ashe, etc. I play alot of champs
Other comments: Sick of ragers, baddies and trolls. In both normals and ranked games, Also have skype if needed

Henryrocks

03-25-2012

heyy thank you guys for taking your time to post here. I have played with a few of you and i must say you guys are better then i thought u were. I added you Errius and OrchideeFalco and i also wanted to say sorry to OrchideeFalco caz we were going to play but i had to go so real sorry for that. Anyways thank you guys for coming out and showing your talent here and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. Thank you,
Henry