Anybody want to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henryrocks

03-19-2012

Heyy guys wassup. Good morning, afternoon or what ever it is atm. I just wanted to gather up some peeps just to play some normal 5v5 summoner rift games. I'm tried of seeing people not playing as a team and just wondering off. Like i don't care if you suck...all i'm looking for is that you can actually communicate with me and atleast try. Even if you want tips or have tips to offer to me let me know. Anyways here's some info about me...

Level:30
Normal Wins:193at the moment
Normal Loses: 181 at the moment
LoL in game username: Henryrocks
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing:I mostly play ramus, ahri, wukong, nidalee, shaco, kennen, akali etc.
Other comments: funny guy. sometimes competive, hate trolls, love soccer(random) and havn't played a ranked game even though i'm prepared for it.

If you guys want any more information about me please leave a messgae here.If there's anybody out there is interested in playing a normal game with me please add me in game and leave a message here so i know who you are.

Requriments:
looking for anyone around lvl 30
ambition for the game
communication skills
skype not needed (for now)
A decent amount of wins and loses.

Application forum: (copy and paste please)

In game Username:
Normal Wins:
Normal Losses:
LeveL:
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing:
Other comments:

Thank you guys/girls!

Henryrocks

03-19-2012

bump.

Bigpuddintatters

03-19-2012

why not ill give it a try: I prefer playing with people I'm at least familer with

In game Username: Bigpuddintatters
Normal Wins:~13
Normal Losses:~17
LeveL:30
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: Karma, Leona, Vlad
Other comments: I played a lot of bot games till i got to 30 beofre playing pvp for the masteries (that's what i thought we were supposed to do at the time)
I'm on between 8:00am-2:00pm usually (don't hold me to it)

Henryrocks

03-19-2012

Heyy thank you for being the first one to reply. I'll look foward to playing with you. Anybody eles up for it?

Henryrocks

03-19-2012

bump.

Gogkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

In Game Username: Gogkiller
Normal Wins: 181
Normal Losses: I dont know they dont record it im guessing 150
Level: 30
Most enjoyed champions: Nidalee, Lux, Amumu, Viegar, Karthus, Malzahar and Taric

I am on at 10PM eastern time USA till.. sometimes 3AM depends on how tired I am. I am open to ranked and love to learn new champions.

Hi im topher

03-19-2012

I'm always looking for more people to play with bud.

Add me: HEAVYHANDZ

Trinity Edge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

In Game Username: Gunt3r
Normals Wins: 232

Trinity Edge

03-19-2012

In Game Username: Gunt3r
Normals Wins: 232
Normals Loss: Around 170

Kozana

03-19-2012

Yea sure why not

In game Username: Kozana
Normal Wins: 349
Normal Losses: 320ish
Champions you mostly/enjoy playing: Alistar, Caitlyn, Cassiopia, Kayle, Kog'ma, Lux, Maokai, Sivir, Sona. (I just bought lux and freaking loving her)
Other comments: I do have skype. I'm really competitive. Played a few ranked games. I'm on a lot not really a specific time umm though id say I'm on late at night like from 8pm - 1am PST and randomly during the day.