Runes for Lulu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KratzyGamer

03-19-2012

Does anyone have any predictions or just the same as the other supports?

lickm3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

Armor marks,Armor seals,MR glyphs.Gold quint :/

LittleMewMew

03-19-2012

I'll try her a variety of different ways, from support, to AP carry, to AD carry ;3

SteveTheCrusader

03-20-2012

i would say mana per level glyphs, armor marks, gold seals, gold quints

deepbluereason

03-20-2012

Nhat said he likes mana regen/lvl blues on her but I find that after philo stone I have less mana problems with than Sona or Janna.

I run gold quints + seals, armor reds and flat MR blues. I like being able to afford boots + philo by 10 minutes even if I don't have any assists by then.

JamJarsook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Nhat Nguyen liked MS quints on her, so he was going to try a 2 MS quint, 1 Gold Quint, 8 gold seals, 1 armor seal, 9 armor marks and mana regen/lvl glyphs. I am not sure how it worked out, but it was a solid concept in keeping 3 gold/10 while incorporating the MS.

DishSoap

03-20-2012

Flat Magic Pen or Flat Armor Marks, Scaling Mana Per 5 or Gold Per 5 Seals, Scaling/Flat Magic Resist Seals, and Gold Per 5 Quints. Mostly I find you just get what you feel you need more of. Personally I'm fine without getting GP5 seals, I like the extra mana I also like the extra poking power you get from magic pen marks.

aznxlarry

03-20-2012

Depends on what lane your going. Support, Armor yellow/Red. Gold Quints. Magic Res Blues.
AP carry, AP flat Quints, AP per level blues, Choice Yellows (personally I like Either mana regen or Armor), and Armor reds.