Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes for Lulu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KratzyGamer

03-19-2012

Does anyone have any predictions or just the same as the other supports?

lickm3

03-19-2012

Armor marks,Armor seals,MR glyphs.Gold quint :/

LittleMewMew

03-19-2012

I'll try her a variety of different ways, from support, to AP carry, to AD carry ;3

SteveTheCrusader

03-20-2012

i would say mana per level glyphs, armor marks, gold seals, gold quints

deepbluereason

03-20-2012

Nhat said he likes mana regen/lvl blues on her but I find that after philo stone I have less mana problems with than Sona or Janna.

I run gold quints + seals, armor reds and flat MR blues. I like being able to afford boots + philo by 10 minutes even if I don't have any assists by then.

JamJarsook

03-20-2012

Nhat Nguyen liked MS quints on her, so he was going to try a 2 MS quint, 1 Gold Quint, 8 gold seals, 1 armor seal, 9 armor marks and mana regen/lvl glyphs. I am not sure how it worked out, but it was a solid concept in keeping 3 gold/10 while incorporating the MS.

DishSoap

03-20-2012

Flat Magic Pen or Flat Armor Marks, Scaling Mana Per 5 or Gold Per 5 Seals, Scaling/Flat Magic Resist Seals, and Gold Per 5 Quints. Mostly I find you just get what you feel you need more of. Personally I'm fine without getting GP5 seals, I like the extra mana I also like the extra poking power you get from magic pen marks.

aznxlarry

03-20-2012

Depends on what lane your going. Support, Armor yellow/Red. Gold Quints. Magic Res Blues.
AP carry, AP flat Quints, AP per level blues, Choice Yellows (personally I like Either mana regen or Armor), and Armor reds.