Ad Lulu **LEGIT**

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soSic

03-18-2012

Ad lulu IMO is viable. Playin her in the PBE and I decided to go Ad for fun. Ad lulu is really good because of her passive and abilities. She can still use ALL CC without and disadvantages because you are not ap. Her passive grants her a certain amount of magic damage on top of her basic attacks.
Dorans blade, zeal, grieves, bloodthirster, phantom dancer, cleaver etc are great items she can use.
With the attack speed it is almost like she is non-stop attacking. Her passive fires 3 bolts do you can just be mauling on the damage. Her abilities are still great resources for fighting and cc. Slows, morphs, speed bonuses, shields, knock backs. If anyone has the PBE, you can go try this out for yourself. If you wanna play an ad carry that has a lot of cc and support abilities, Ad Lulu is viable.

EDIT: I've seem to upset some people with this idea. You have your opinions an I have mine. Ad I said in the first sentence "IMO". The community these days, it's all about "I'm going to buy this item because everybody else does it, I'm to lazy to be creative"

Unclephillip

03-18-2012

Here we go

Decoylegends

03-18-2012

she has trouble sticking to targets. i would suggest frozen mallet

PrincessDerpy

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
Here we go

At least it's not the TROLOLOL AP BOTTOM WITH LULU bandwagon again.

LawlerBrawler

03-18-2012

AD Lulu isn't as good as any other "true" carry, and her passive is meant to be passed off to someone w/ attack speed so that it can be fully utilized WITHOUT having to build attack speed, which frees up her build to either make AP or straight up support items.

Committing her to AD means that you should never shield someone else because of the loss of damage.

Edit: On that note however, malady Lulu is hilarious

Witster

03-18-2012

But just imagine that AD that actually scales well getting your passive + a zeke's!

Velrex

03-18-2012

Or you could just, you know, your passive to your AD carry and WOW, your ad carry has a support that does all that, AND has some stuff of his own that actually help him with damage.

soSic

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoylegends View Post
she has trouble sticking to targets. i would suggest frozen mallet
Sounds good I should try it

And lulu may not be a true ad carry, but she can handle it. I fuse you have a point with the shield thing but that is even better. What if there is no ad carry around because they died or something, at least its not wasted now. two people who can use it is better than one

soSic

03-18-2012

I just like to be creative with my builds and try new things, I guess some people don't like to have some fun and just stick to what everyone else is doing. Lulu is the long awaited support champ that the community wanted and you can still be that but also carry without having to KS

LawlerBrawler

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearcr0wns View Post
Sounds good I should try it

And lulu may not be a true ad carry, but she can handle it. I fuse you have a point with the shield thing but that is even better. What if there is no ad carry around because they died or something, at least its not wasted now. two people who can use it is better than one
But the point remains that if you itemize for the passive (so, build attack speed) and your carry is around, your build is more or less useless, considering that you could've:
1. Built like a support for all dem wardz (and AS vs wards on a character like Lulu is a no-brainer)
2. Built AP for a killer Q and E

The problem is that Lulu has much more utility than damage