How to improve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBlueFish

03-18-2012

I've recently started recording my games because I hear it's a good way to help you improve. My problem is that I don't think I'm watching for everything I should be. I check my positioning and last hitting and stuff like that, but it still feels like I'm missing something.

1)what should I be watching for in these videos, besides the above
2)when should I say that it was honestly another teammates fault and not mine (another part of my game I'm trying to work on)

TheBlueFish

03-19-2012

now seems like a good time to bump.

Myslead

03-19-2012

you should be watching for your decisions
and bad plays and how to improve on that

like when you die or team fights that you lost

so that if you encounter similar situations in the future you will know what to do.

Galidon

03-19-2012

Personally for me, IDK what to say. Maybe if i was with you or watched your vid i can point out things. Each game has loads of different scenarios and requires many different plays during the game. There really isn't anything general or vague people can say to help you improve other than:
-Be aware of overextending
-Last hit properly
-Build properly
-Fight smartly.

Which doesn't really help that much...

KimchiPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

I'm not a pro, but since no one commented ill just say try looking at the map at other players, whether your team or theirs (practicing map awareness). Also look at the other team that was laning against you and see strengths and weaknesses...sry not much info

TheBlueFish

03-19-2012

Alright. Thank you all very much, and sorry the original post was so vague.