1580 Solo Top Searching for Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Direspark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

Time Zone: EST
Current Rating:1525
Max Rating: 1580
Normal Wins:1194
Role: Solo Top
Availability: 4 P.M. ~ 12 A.M. EST weekdays and anytime up until 2 A.M. weekends

I'm looking to join a serious team that wants to compete with the best, I've recently played on a team where we made it to top 50 in ranked teams top 20 of the alienware arena spring season and did some go4lols. I want a team that competes in such events. Even though my max elo is 1580, I've beaten very high ranking players in lane at solo top.

I'm on most of the day so I'm hoping I get a team with the same amount of practice time.

Add me ingame to try me out or for more info.

Direspark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

bump

Direspark

03-19-2012

Bump

Direspark

03-21-2012

bump

Phale

03-21-2012

nice...*bump

Direspark

03-22-2012

bump

DroidOrgans

03-23-2012

If you can't take a hint, no one wants to play with a 15 year old man...

Direspark

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSoape View Post
If you can't take a hint, no one wants to play with a 15 year old man...
Its funny because i've been on competitive teams before and played very well, and i'm more mature than a lot of people in this game. I'd also add that i've been invited to teams already, they just dont post.