Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

05-13-2013

(Ignorer of questions!)

Ask Galio

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...how about we try?" Lux offered. "Let's see if... I mean... Orianna's also artificial, what about her? Do you feel anything at all about her?"
You and Lady Shyvana seem to think alike... I've talked with Orianna on occasion, but she just seems to want to make friends with anyone. I don't mind her presence, but there's nothing special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
A letter flies through Galio's window, propelled by Hextech rockets and reads,

Dear Galio,

How do you feel about me installing Hexplosive Nuke inside you, just for laughs, and then accidently explode inside of Noxus' Hand's house? Remember, just for laughs..

Heheh... See I'm already laughing

-Insincerely Ziggs, The (Completely Sane) Hexplosives Expert

P.S.: The Hexplosive Rockets may be unstable.. I'd throw this far, far, away if I were you. In about 2 minutes.
Galio quickly read the letter before taking the rocket it came on, placing it on the ground. He then smashed it with his wing, which muffled the explosion that he had prematurely activated, causing its power to be extremely diminished. He took out a piece of paper to write a response.

I'd like to even see you try installing it in the first place. Politics isn't a joke. Oh, and by the way, your rocket bomb needs a lot of work.

-Galio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa smiled warmly and nodded her thanks.

Nothing is on my mind, champion, though thank you for asking. I simply wish to have a conversation with you, if you will indulge me.

She would sit on the ground next to Galio, shifting herself as to let her legs stretch comfortably to her side while her torso would lean slightly towards him, propping her hand to keep herself stable. With her free hand, she held the book aloft.

Do tell - do you enjoy reading?
"No, it will not be a problem at all, summoner." Galio lowered his gaze to meet the woman's. "Reading... I enjoy it, but it's not quite something that I have time for nowadays... among other things." He shifted, staring out the window to look down at the city below. "Books... they can be a gateway to another world, in the world of fiction. Sometimes its nice to have an escape... and sometimes, they can help immensely if the book is one of knowledge. Perhaps even both, for oftentimes fiction has caused inspiration in the real world." He paused in his reverie, glancing back at the woman. "And what kind of book is that?" He indicated the one she held.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quinn approaches Galio with a kind smile "Hello fellow champion, I was wondering if you would mind me spending some time with you, I'm still fairly new and I could use a few pointers."

Fae Lulu

05-13-2013

Pix enters Galio's home, carrying a somewhat oversized letter. He dropped it down in front of the gargoyle before leaving. The letter read as follows:

Hey Galio,

What do you do for fun? I haven't seen you around often, so you must be busy playing often right?

Also, I've tried that one stone two birds trick, but I couldn't get it right. The stone could turn into two frogs and two lizards, but only one bird came from it when I tried.

-Signed,
Lulu

Dear Luxanna

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
You and Lady Shyvana seem to think alike... I've talked with Orianna on occasion, but she just seems to want to make friends with anyone. I don't mind her presence, but there's nothing special.
Lux smiled at the comparison.

"Yay~." She cooed. "But hey, even that's kinda big. A lot of people are more put off or even scared by Orianna. If you don't mind her, that's big~."

Ask Galio

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Pix enters Galio's home, carrying a somewhat oversized letter. He dropped it down in front of the gargoyle before leaving. The letter read as follows:

Hey Galio,

What do you do for fun? I haven't seen you around often, so you must be busy playing often right?

Also, I've tried that one stone two birds trick, but I couldn't get it right. The stone could turn into two frogs and two lizards, but only one bird came from it when I tried.

-Signed,
Lulu
Galio reads the letter before taking his own piece of parchment, writing a response.

Lulu,

I'm not around often because I am called for military services of Demacia quite often. It is my job, and I can't very well ignore it. On the other hand, in my free time, I enjoy simply relaxing around Demacia with friends and fellow champions, as well as the game of chess.

I also believe that you're interpreting the trick the wrong way.

Regards,
Galio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux smiled at the comparison.

"Yay~." She cooed. "But hey, even that's kinda big. A lot of people are more put off or even scared by Orianna. If you don't mind her, that's big~."
I make the comparison as Lady Shyvana asked me that same question a while ago. But yes, I don't see any reason why I would be off-put by her, nor others. She is merely trying to exist in the most regular way possible.

Dear Luxanna

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
I make the comparison as Lady Shyvana asked me that same question a while ago. But yes, I don't see any reason why I would be off-put by her, nor others. She is merely trying to exist in the most regular way possible.
"I'm glad. About both things~." Lux said. "Thanks forgiving her a chance. I try to, too~."

Ask Galio

Dear Luxanna

05-22-2013

(The newcomers of Demacia stick together, apparently. xD)

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2013

Tybresa tilted her head slightly as she watched Galio with great interest and smiled warmly at him.

My word, Sentinel, it seems to me you have an artist's soul within you. Or perhaps a romantic? Nevertheless, I couldn't have worded it better. I agree wholeheartedly - I taught myself how to read when I was a little girl, spending time in my father's library .... to his great dismay. She giggled. He would have to scoop me up in his arms and carry me outside so I would play as any child ought to.

She let out a soft sigh as she averted her gaze from, a dreamy look in her eyes ... before she glanced at the book she was holding when Galio inquired.

Oh, this? It's a poetry book. I know you would frequent the Great Library at the Institute ... heh. The librarian really enjoys telling me about you, what a great reader you are. And so quiet, as well.

She chuckled softly. To be fair, I have been planning to come and talk to you for a while now, but I haven't found the right moment ... until now. She offered him the book.

Do you enjoy poetry, Galio?