Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

09-23-2012

((O_O Ok, this will take a while.))

xcyper33

09-23-2012

Galio, you're by far the best champion I pick mid. I will have you know that I appreciate your services to the League.

Ask Galio

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Would you want to be turned into a human, if it was possible?
Yes and no. Being a human has its perks, but also has its downfalls. There is so much more in the world that everyone can see humans do. They have, as a collective, more influence on anything that's ever been seen before. Take a look at the League. The ones who run the League. The champions in the League that are human. Or were. Then look at Valoran. At Kalamandra. Great things are possible. Terrible, maybe, but still great. And then of course, there is always the solid fact of death by age. However. I was made a gargoyle. This was meant to be my ideal, and so it shall be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Galio, you're by far the best champion I pick mid. I will have you know that I appreciate your services to the League.
Thank you summoner, I appreciate the kind words.

Dear Luxanna

10-01-2012

So it's mostly because of the immortality thing? Well, I don't blame you, that must be pretty amazing. Aren't you worried that life will eventually get boring? I know Anivia has complained about that sometimes... say, are you and her friends? I bet you could be!

(Anivia x Galio OTP)

The Cryophoenix

10-01-2012

Quote:
So it's mostly because of the immortality thing? Well, I don't blame you, that must be pretty amazing. Aren't you worried that life will eventually get boring? I know Anivia has complained about that sometimes... say, are you and her friends? I bet you could be!

(Anivia x Galio OTP)
((I approve of this))

Ask Galio

10-03-2012

Quote:

(Anivia x Galio OTP)
Actually, the ageless aspect was just a perk. Not necessarily the focus. It's just that... I don't really want to be a part of the species so prone to corruption. Power has a huge influence on the world. Look at it. If I become human, what's stopping me from becoming like that? Like the head summoners? Like Swain? You may think it would not be possible for me, Prince Jarvan, or anyone else, but you never know what might send them over the edge into the depths of madness.

Yes, we are friends, and as for being ageless... there are plenty of things to do.

Ask Galio

10-05-2012

((Bump before SAT retake tomorrow morning. I honestly think 1370 (2010 with Writing) is fine but my parents think I can always do better... then marching band show. Long day for me I guess.))

Saint Latona

10-06-2012

((Good luck with your SAT! Tell us how it went please! ))

Ask Galio

10-07-2012

((Easy as cake. Again. Playing Pokemon White 2 at the moment because awesomesauce.))

Ask Galio

10-09-2012

((Le bump.))