Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
It is? Hm... don't quite remember. Regardless, Rengar is a brute, giving in to his primal desires. It gives me great pleasure to humble him.
Maybe he needs to go visit some Ionians. Galio smiles. That or have Udyr teach him to control the instincts.

Ask Shyvana

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
Maybe he needs to go visit some Ionians. Galio smiles. That or have Udyr teach him to control the instincts.
I've heard rumors that Soraka never did anything, and Rengar is, in fact, Warwick's father.

Ask Galio

08-23-2012

Quote:
I've heard rumors that Soraka never did anything, and Rengar is, in fact, Warwick's father.
O_o

Ask Shyvana

08-23-2012

Quote:
O_o
Human racism, I know. "All wolfmen look alike."

Ask Galio

08-23-2012

Quote:
Human racism, I know. "All wolfmen look alike."
If only. I find it funny too. Rengar is a lion, right? Which would make it even weirder to think about. I suppose Lulu has no problem thinking of that, and worse.

Ask the Herald

08-23-2012

Sentinel's Sorrow,

Your creator's brilliance exists through yourself, though I am curious to know more of how you came to be. Do you remember anything that you might be able to share with me?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Galio

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Sentinel's Sorrow,

Your creator's brilliance exists through yourself, though I am curious to know more of how you came to be. Do you remember anything that you might be able to share with me?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Magic. The process in which Durand finalizes his creations by bringing them alive. There's a special incantation that he muttered, activating the runes in the construct, bringing it to life. I've observed it myself.

Do not ask me the precise enchantment, for I will not disclose it. Besides, I can not utilize it anyway, for I lack the human artificers' intrinsic talent for such spells.

Ask Galio

08-24-2012

((T3h Bumpzz))

Ask the Herald

08-24-2012

Quote:
Magic. The process in which Durand finalizes his creations by bringing them alive. There's a special incantation that he muttered, activating the runes in the construct, bringing it to life. I've observed it myself.

Do not ask me the precise enchantment, for I will not disclose it. Besides, I can not utilize it anyway, for I lack the human artificers' intrinsic talent for such spells.
Of course. And don't worry, I would never replicate his process. I have no need of the likes of you.

Ask Warwick

08-25-2012

((Such offence.... Rengar... Is a kitten.
A cute fluffy adorable kitten.
Warwick is a brutal flesh shredding killing machine. Kitten couldn't produce Warwick >.>))