Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

08-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
It is? Hm... don't quite remember. Regardless, Rengar is a brute, giving in to his primal desires. It gives me great pleasure to humble him.


Maybe he needs to go visit some Ionians. Galio smiles. That or have Udyr teach him to control the instincts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Ask Galio:
Maybe he needs to go visit some Ionians. Galio smiles. That or have Udyr teach him to control the instincts.

I've heard rumors that Soraka never did anything, and Rengar is, in fact, Warwick's father.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
I've heard rumors that Soraka never did anything, and Rengar is, in fact, Warwick's father.


O_o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Ask Galio:
O_o

Human racism, I know. "All wolfmen look alike."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Human racism, I know. "All wolfmen look alike."


If only. I find it funny too. Rengar is a lion, right? Which would make it even weirder to think about. I suppose Lulu has no problem thinking of that, and worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-24-2012

Sentinel's Sorrow,

Your creator's brilliance exists through yourself, though I am curious to know more of how you came to be. Do you remember anything that you might be able to share with me?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Sentinel's Sorrow,

Your creator's brilliance exists through yourself, though I am curious to know more of how you came to be. Do you remember anything that you might be able to share with me?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


Magic. The process in which Durand finalizes his creations by bringing them alive. There's a special incantation that he muttered, activating the runes in the construct, bringing it to life. I've observed it myself.

Do not ask me the precise enchantment, for I will not disclose it. Besides, I can not utilize it anyway, for I lack the human artificers' intrinsic talent for such spells.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

08-24-2012

((T3h Bumpzz))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Galio:
Magic. The process in which Durand finalizes his creations by bringing them alive. There's a special incantation that he muttered, activating the runes in the construct, bringing it to life. I've observed it myself.

Do not ask me the precise enchantment, for I will not disclose it. Besides, I can not utilize it anyway, for I lack the human artificers' intrinsic talent for such spells.


Of course. And don't worry, I would never replicate his process. I have no need of the likes of you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

08-25-2012

((Such offence.... Rengar... Is a kitten.
A cute fluffy adorable kitten.
Warwick is a brutal flesh shredding killing machine. Kitten couldn't produce Warwick >.&gt)