Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

04-07-2012

((Bump.))

Ask Fortune

04-08-2012

You'd look great on the stem of a ship... I kid, I kid. Well no, you would, but I know you're a person. *laughs* So... ever consider getting some upgrades? I bet we could fit a cannon in you.

IlexAlderwood

04-08-2012

Hello Galio.

As a novice summoner, I've called you to the Fields of Justice a few times in the past and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Not only are you an excellent champion, but sharing your mind is unquestioningly pleasant. Many of the other champions, warriors that they are, have an inbuilt blood lust that makes me uncomfortable. Even summoning my favorite, Fizz, is sometimes a frightening ordeal due to his surprisingly adept killer instincts. Your protective and respectful mentality is refreshing, and makes me feel safer when summoning.

My question for you is, how do you make use of your abilities as a guardian outside of the league? And what do you ask for when it comes to payment? I don't imagine that a stone guardian would have much use for money, but the Damacians must surely appreciate having such a sturdy protector, and you certainly uphold the spirit of Damacia through your actions, in my opinion even more so than Garen. I imagine that you might use your great wings to bend the winds and keep the weather fair, or do you simply enjoy a well-earned break atop the Damacian bell towers?

- a grateful summoner

Ask Galio

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
You'd look great on the stem of a ship... I kid, I kid. Well no, you would, but I know you're a person. *laughs* So... ever consider getting some upgrades? I bet we could fit a cannon in you.
Thanks. As for upgrades, well, I've been considering it anyway, but I decided that any extra "upgrades" wouldn't feel natural, and would probably inhibit my fighting style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post
Hello Galio.

As a novice summoner, I've called you to the Fields of Justice a few times in the past and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Not only are you an excellent champion, but sharing your mind is unquestioningly pleasant. Many of the other champions, warriors that they are, have an inbuilt blood lust that makes me uncomfortable. Even summoning my favorite, Fizz, is sometimes a frightening ordeal due to his surprisingly adept killer instincts. Your protective and respectful mentality is refreshing, and makes me feel safer when summoning.

My question for you is, how do you make use of your abilities as a guardian outside of the league? And what do you ask for when it comes to payment? I don't imagine that a stone guardian would have much use for money, but the Damacians must surely appreciate having such a sturdy protector, and you certainly uphold the spirit of Damacia through your actions, in my opinion even more so than Garen. I imagine that you might use your great wings to bend the winds and keep the weather fair, or do you simply enjoy a well-earned break atop the Damacian bell towers?

- a grateful summoner
Thank you for the compliments. It has been a pleasure working with you as well. As for what I do outside the League? I am one of the Demacian Elite, and usually I keep watch over the city from my tower.

IlexAlderwood

04-09-2012

So you do have a tower then? Does it bother you that you can't communicate with the inanimate statues and gargoyles around the city? Or...can you?

Ask Galio

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post
So you do have a tower then? Does it bother you that you can't communicate with the inanimate statues and gargoyles around the city? Or...can you?
The tower I reside in is the northwest spire of Demacia's main castle.

And no, I cannot communicate with the inanimate statuary around the city. Only sentient beings such as the others created by Durand have the ability to communicate. However, if you'd look back in my posts, I sadly do not get along with most of them.

Mystletaynn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

((Bump.))

Ask Galio

04-10-2012

((Bump.))

Ask Shyvana

04-10-2012

(Too many asks xD)

Have you ever spoken to Morgana? She has surprised me. She is quite... nice.

Ask Galio

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
(Too many asks xD)

Have you ever spoken to Morgana? She has surprised me. She is quite... nice.
((Yeah, lol :P))

Morgana? Hmm... no, I haven't really talked to her... maybe I should? Perhaps tomorrow.