Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Veigar a good choice on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UpS Shane

07-18-2012

Honestly, if you have played Veigar for a while you tend to see that in-order for Veigar to be a important character in Dom, you need to have the right runes/masteries/ items. This being said Veigar is more of a character for top. I say this because of the AEO stun, his AEO w. And the fact that he burst down high prority targets like enemy mages.

All in all, I would say that he is 7/10 for Dom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimunk

09-27-2012

I've done about 1200-1300 game as veigar on dom. At least at the 1500ish elo level (pretty common), he's just fine. People need to treat him like a carry. Though he can (and should) be built a bit tanky early on. Also, he should usually try and initiate from a hidden position for the first half of the game.

Overall I find him decent enough. I don't worry much in games.