The buffs in twisted treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbidanimosity

03-18-2012

Im level 16 right now - so it may just be because im not level 30, but...
from what i've seen, nobody ever goes after the buffs when playing twisted treeline, why is that?
(note that i usually play in summoners rift)

i tried playing as master yi and the green buff especially helped.
Why am i the only person that ever goes after the buffs?
are they not worth it? o.o"

HoboCrow

03-18-2012

The buffs are definitely worth it. Speed buff and a slow = death for anyone trying to get away.

eaTHAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

If you are not clearing jungle camps them you are losing out on a lot of xp and gold. So they are worth it unless you fear of getting counter jungled and caught there. Never plays do not always recognize this though.

Allize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

In TT the buffs are super inportant, if n one is taking them just play someone that can jungle ie: Lee Sin, Nocturne, Udyr, Shyvanna or tryn and take all the buffs after getting a little lifesteal and you will dominate everyone. Also never forget that the most important thing in thing in 3v3 is the dragon, get it asap and after first as often as possible. If you can do that you get a serious gold and exp advantage

Saiyushu

03-21-2012

Definitely go for them, but do not attempt to be a dedicated jungle without a full rune set, you'll just drag your team down.