Calling MIA's in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orenin

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
Intuitive ping placements help to convey the message. For example, a retreat ping in an empty lane means MIA. A retreat ping on top of your position means GET BACK!
Theres a difference between a ping and an mia. a v ping signals people to fall back. your convention of pinging an empty lane is most likely not recognized by most players, although its a good idea. a better idea would be for riot to add a mia ping though.

My problem with no MIA call is, what if your lane opponent goes back because hes low, and then the other lane is overcautious because they think hes mia. I get that its not practicable to call mias all the time, but this problem arises if you call no mias.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Pings, use them, there is no excuse. Takes you 1s, saves them the 4s of surveying the minimap. Win games yo.

Technify

03-20-2012

like some people said, assume mias at all times. and WARD . it may be 75 gold which is very expensive for some players, but you wont regret it when people start ganking or when you ks dragon and get an ace

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

If you aren't intelligent enough to conclude that a retreat ping in your empty lane means MIA, something is wrong with you. I don't know an easier way to transfer this information except for using some voice programs.