King of the Hill

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thefreak321

05-13-2014

Normal King of the Hill forum rules:

First person takes the hill, and now has the hill. You must now describe the manner by which you take the hill from them in as much detail as you are willing. Be creative.

LoL King of the Hill Twist:

Please keep all methods related, at least loosely, to league of legends.

I will begin.

As Teemo, I run from spawn to the hill. I capture it.

My hill.

Carsonia

05-13-2014

I have Zyra grow a bush on the hill and Garen charges out of it and kills you (Teemo). My hill.

Yourmothertrebek

05-14-2014

I make Singed run up the hill after having used Ghost and his ult. He then proceeds to run in circles so fast around the three of you (Zyra, Garen, and you)that he makes a poisonous cyclone out of his gas that poisons and kills you all. After the smoke dissipates, I climb the hill. My hill.

random syllabl

05-14-2014

I flash in as janna and use her ult to knock you into the vayne who then proceeds to kill you with true damage. My hill

ProcrastinatorV

05-14-2014

I have Pantheon, Nunu, Zyra, Jinx, Ziggs, Ezreal, and Ashe all ult the hill. I then climb on to this crushed, decimated piece of land which was once a hill. My hill.

The Lexer

05-14-2014

Zilean rewinds time.

My hill

epicz753

05-14-2014

I have caitlyn snipe u with her ult easily killing you considering you're a summoner and not a champion. I proceed to climb up to he hill and hide with caitlyn in the bush.

My hill

Yourmothertrebek

05-14-2014

Surprise! Garen was in the bush. He bisects Caitlyn and ults you, and we claim the hill together. Our hill.

random syllabl

05-15-2014

I hire riot to nerf garen into the ground for 1 day so he deals 1 damage with every ability and auto attack. I then go to the store buy a sword and slash garen down myself. My hill

SuperKingDerp

05-16-2014

Braum smashes your face with his shield, the impact sends you flying off the hill. MINE!

1234511 ... 13