Why cant I find the korean solo que ranking ladder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chromaggus

03-18-2012

WHERE IS IT

I miss seeing the High elo koreans on the ladder. I wish to know how they are doing

Sezy

03-19-2012

I was looking for it too. I found the Korean league of legends site. leagueoflegends[dot]co[dot]kr ( for some reason it wont let me post the direct link)
But I don't speak or read korean and Google doesn't translate it enough for me to find the solo q ladders on it. Maybe you will have more luck.

Kennel Adoption

03-19-2012

they might not have one.

Zenithal

03-19-2012

I looked around (know some korean) and can't find anything. Oh well I was interested as well.

Sezy

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennel Adoption View Post
they might not have one.
They do definitely have ranked ladders. CLG has been playing on the Korean solo q ranked ladders all week

SyrusDaVirus

03-22-2012

They have elo but they don't have a ladder so there's no official way of knowing who is number one elo on Korean server.

nuttyrunner

05-04-2012

bump

Elo Regulator

True Sol

07-10-2012

http://leagueoflegends [dot] co [dot] kr/e-sports/ladder_ranking.php?cate=32

You have to remove the spaces and add the dots, obviously... For some reason the NA forums censor out links to the korean site.

Scarra is the highest elo American or European out there I believe. (he's ranked 94 currently under his alt name, priscent, just over 2200). d IWDominate is up there as well (2150 or so elo). However, only one CLG member from either NA or EU is over 2000 (Jiji is currently 2050 ish).

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Regulator View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Sol View Post
http://leagueoflegends [dot] co [dot] kr/e-sports/ladder_ranking.php?cate=32

You have to remove the spaces and add the dots, obviously... For some reason the NA forums censor out links to the korean site.

Scarra is the highest elo American or European out there I believe. (he's ranked 94 currently under his alt name, priscent, just over 2200). d IWDominate is up there as well (2150 or so elo). However, only one CLG member from either NA or EU is over 2000 (Jiji is currently 2050 ish).
... right. "censored"