so i thought tryn was played every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

03-18-2012

played with a friend who i haven't played with in a long time so we played some 3s. 7 games tonight, no tryndamere on either team. Same last night. Never saw a tryn

Stop saying you guys see tryndamere every game, it's a clear exageration

The Bear Grylls

03-18-2012

In low ranking tryn is played in every game, in high ranking summoners choose to challenge themselves with champions that take some skill.

Koldheartedjsp

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear Grylls View Post
In low ranking tryn is played in every game, in high ranking summoners choose to challenge themselves with champions that take some skill.
this is what i wanted to say but lower ranking players tend to be newer and don't know/don't believe that

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-18-2012

Tryndamere is played in like 70% of low end games but high end players know Tryndy is completely counter-able on any team that has at least 1 exhaust and/or a tanky dps/tank.

If you don't build to stop Tryndy, have no tanky dps, no jungler and no exhaust (common in low ranked) then you will get pooped on by him. but all upper players will play chars like Lee Sin, Riven, Shaco, Sion, Olaf, Shyvana, Jax and all those will eat Tryndy for breakfast.

If you are an AD Carry Ninja Tabi Alone slows Tryndy mid/early game and Lanturn + Tabi Tryndy got nothing (Assuming you got armour seals)

Noobtactical

03-18-2012

I noticed after his nerfs a few months ago Tryndamre stopped showing up nearly as much. Prior to those nerfs from my experience he was in like half the games. Now you don't see him nearly as much.

HoboCrow

03-18-2012

I just saw a Trynd for the first time in a while today too. He happened to be on my team and the enemy team did nothing to counter him.

Seungsei

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
so i thought tryn was played every game
Not even close.

Koldheartedjsp

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungsei View Post
Not even close.
obviously you haven't been around long. People are/were CONSTANTLY QQing about tryndamere to a point of retardation.

Seungsei

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
obviously you haven't been around long. People are/were CONSTANTLY QQing about tryndamere to a point of retardation.
I agree and I was agreeing with you.

Houston

03-21-2012

Alot of the trynd noobs switched over to Fiora after her release. I noticed a decrease in Trynds too...